𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜

Simon scowled as he looked into a room. He and the other soldiers from task force 141 were transported to another safe house after the previous one was breached. Right now, Ghost hated it.

It wasn't because it was a 7x7 square room with just a bunk bed, or that it had no window, or that it reeked of mildew.

No, none of that can compare to the worst of the situation already at hand. He was going to suffer in this small ass room, with the biggest prick he knows; John MacTavish.

Lately he learned how to annoy the Scottish fuck back with some mildly dark humor, as well as deflecting Soap's attempts to get under his skin. Soap noticed and didn't like that, so he amped up his cockiness. Ghost didn't like this one bit. It only annoyed him more.

Soap finally came down the hall, duffel bag in hand. He grins at Ghost, "I call top bunk." He simply said before he began to climb the unstable ladder, making his way to the top without it collapsing under his weight.

'That's not fair,' is what Ghost wanted to say, but ended up biting his tongue. He didn't want to act like a child, so he just sucked it up like he always does and had to settle for the bottom bunk. He placed his bag to the other end of the room, which wasn't all that far, and laid on the mattress.

It was a twin sized bed, nothing too uncomfortable but nothing special either. Ghost sighed and closed his eyes, hoping to wake up from this nightmare of having to share a room with the biggest douchebag he knows.

Soap was surprised he didn't hear Ghost complain, then again he could never get a good reaction out of him anymore. No eye-rolls, no scoffs or deadly glares. Nothing. It was pretty boring.

Soap peaked his head down to Ghost's bunk, seeing that the male had already been resting. "Simon," he whispered, "You know you can take the mask off right? I'm your buddy."

"We aren't here to make buddies," Ghost said bitterly, "We are here to capture or kill Hassan. Our previous safe house was just infiltrated 2 hours ago, and we have targets constantly on our backs. Get rest."

"Geez, fine." He sighed as he laid back down. He closed his eyes, and ended up falling into a deep sleep.

Oddly enough, Soap found himself dreaming about fucking someone. He couldn't tell at first who. He knew for a fact, however, that it was a man because the pants were low pitched and breathily drawn out. Their head was burried into a pillow as Soap continued to plow them, and finally Soap pulled the male's hair back to reveal that it was none other than Ghost.

In a cold sweat, John woke up and sat up quickly, hitting his head on the ceiling in process. He softly hissed and rubbed his head, then looked down. He was hard, and all because he had a stupid wet dream about fucking Simon. He bites his lip wondered what to do. He couldn't just let his cock ache painfully in his pants, he needed the relief without waking Ghost.

He peaked from the top of his bunk again, Ghost was asleep on his back with his hands on his abdomen. Soap stares at him a bit, looking up and down his body before quickly looking away and thinking.

"Fuck," he whispered to himself as he undid his pants, pulling out his stiff dick and stroking it slowly. He huffed softly, trying not to make any noises that would alarm Ghost. He closed his eyes, trying to imagine him again.

Soap began to imagine Ghost's mouth on his shaft rather than his hand, the way his blue eyes would look into his as he takes all of his cock into his lips. He wondered how warm his mouth is, and if his cheeks would bulge adorably. Would Ghost be able to deep throat him, and would the gagging noises be as erotic as the sight itself?

All these unanswered questions were enough to make Soap's hand speed up, and he cupped his hand over his mouth to hide his moans.

Ghost wasn't fucking born yesterday. He knew what Soap was doing. It was annoying, but it got him feeling something. His heart raced, and his cock began to harden a bit. From the first second Soap let out a pant, he knew the bastard was getting himself off.

"do that somewhere else," Ghost whispered, lifting both his legs up and kicking the bed frame above him.

Soap was startled that Ghost had spoke, and he let out a soft pant. "It doesn't go away." He groaned.

"Good, blue balls. Go to sleep." Ghost huffed as he grabbed the pillow from underneath his head and put it over his ear, the other pressed to the mattress.

Soap was desperate for a release. He bites his lip and climbed down the ladder. Ghost opened his eyes and moved his head from under the pillow to see that the fucker was looking over him.

"May I help you?" Ghost asked Soap, glaring at him.

"Yes, Actually... this is awkward. Okay, but... I need your help. I can't cum." Soap said meekly. This made Ghost chuckle.

"That sounds like a personal issue. Go ask Captain Price for some porno mags or something. That's nothing I can help with." Ghost said as he turned away so his back was to Soap. John sighed and climbed into the bed with Ghost.

"Hey!" Ghost kicked him off, "What the hell! What do you want from me." He asked with a glare.

"I need your help," Soap breathily whined, "Help me cum, please." He looked at Ghost.

It took a while for Ghost to realize, but Soap was into men as well. He couldn't believe it, then again if someone was surrounded by men for several month with no woman interactions, they are bound to romantically like men.

Ghost blankly stared at Soap, before he sighed. "Fine. But if you tell anyone about this im going to fucking kill you." He growls.

"I won't," he pants. Soap was needy, and his hand was no longer sufficient. He needed someone to help him find his climax. He trusts Ghost with his life. He might as well trust him with his sexuality as well

———

"Fuck.." John softly hissed out, Ghost jerking his cock while staring at him. He felt like hurting him. He wasn't even sure why he agreed to helping Soap out sexually. Maybe because he secretly wanted it, just to even the score. Who knows?

Ghost took off his mask without any hesitation, John staring with wide eyes. He wanted to get a better look before Ghost took John into his mouth and began to suck on his tip and bob his head up and down. It's like he has done it before with how his tongue rolled expertly. He had to have had some form of experience to know what a man likes.

Soap pushed his head down, "Shit," he whined as he watched as Ghost takes his dick into his cheek and slightly grazed it with his teeth. Soap wasn't expecting any of this, and was feeling himself slip.

Ghost pulled say with a pant, squirming before he grinned. "You liked that?" He asked as he pulled his own pants down and show his hard cock, proudly standing with precum leaking. "Get up."

John wastes no time, standing in front of Ghost. Ghost then sits in the edge of his small twin bed, "Sit on my lap," he ordered again. Soap didn't complain as he did, panting as he looked down at their cocks. Ghost's was massive in comparison to his own.

Soap watched as Ghost grabbed both of their dicks and rubbed them both simultaneously in his palm. This made the two men groan out. Soap looked up at Simon, biting his lip before leaning forward and kissing his thin lips to silence them both.

It surprised Ghost to say the least, but he kissed back and moved his hand even faster. "Simon," he whined against his lips, humming out and whimpering like a little bitch as Ghost had full control of the speed.

The intense pressure began to build up, leaving John panting and silently begging for more. Ghost hand movement was fast enough that he finally pumped out cum from the both of their cocks, successfully killing two birds with one stone since they were both both relieved.

Soap looked at Simon, the weight of the situation settling in. He looked at them, now fully aware he was on Ghost's lap, and he was the one made into his bitch. It was nothing like his dream.

"You know," Ghost began to chuckle, "I might actually like being bunkmates with you."