𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜𝗜 (𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲)

Price was over their shit. He didn't like the relationship between Soap and Ghost. Not that he was homophobic, no never that. He was supportive of whatever they did as a friend, but as a captain is a whole other story. The bromance had been stronger than he thought, than anyone would have thought. Who knew they were fucking? — besides Gaz.

To separate the two, Price moved the bunkmates around. Simon was to stay with him, and Soap was to stay with Gaz. That way, there will be no sort of sexual situations going on behind closed doors. But just like Ghost promised...

That didn't stop them.

The two would try to fuck as much as they can, anywhere they could. Ghost and John would try to get touchy during missions, but Price — now inspecting for any sort of sign of their overly sexual tension between the two — would break it up and separate them. Again; Price isn't homophobic. He doesn't care what the two do and how hard and loud they do it. What he does care about is the safety of his soldiers, and he knew for a fact he would catch them dead with their pants down some day just because one wanted to fuck while taking watch. It was a huge distraction, another thing on Price's plate.

Soap and Ghost both had a bit of a fallout with the Captain because of this, like teenagers. Horny, angsty teenagers. Every time Price separated the two and sternly reminded them that the only thing on their mind should be the missions, they would pout, glare, whine, or roll their eyes. One day, Price was just sick of it. Again; he is NOT sick about the fact that the two are together, he is sick of the fact that they are together during missions.

"That's it!" Price yelled, feeling the sexual tension between the two was so thick it could have suffocated his lungs, "Whatever is between you two, I want it out of your system now!"

Soap blinked, looking at Ghost and then at Price. Gaz was just sitting there awkwardly, not having anything to do with this situation.

"What are you talking about?" Ghost asks, leaning back in his chair.

Price felt his face redden, pointing at the two accusingly, "I'm talking about the fact you guys can't take your hands off each other! Why, why can't you focus on the mission! Soap, you missed 6 snipers when watching for Gaz, if I weren't there he would have been dead," he then looked at Ghost, "And you, I'm more disappointed with you! You could have had us all killed! You almost shot El Sin Nombre's men because they were taking in Johnny!"

"I didn't want him to d-"

"Bullshit! You love him, and you felt too overprotective! This is why there is no room for relationships in the army, you are clouded with lust and love and whatever the fuck it is that happens to your dumbass bodies. We had him covered and you knew that, yet you almost blew our cover. I had to defend you when Graves told me you had lost that touch, because I knew you're still an outstanding soldier" Price ranted, looking at them. "So, what can I do so that you two are back to how you were, back to being my killing machines instead of sex machines! Seriously, tell me how! I need my soldiers back."

Gaz got up, and left. He didn't feel needed about this conversation. It was a bit awkward for him anyway, he was going to go to Los Vaqueros and talk with them instead.

Soap looked at Ghost, still stunned at the sudden outbursts. There was a moment of silence between the men before Soap chimes in, "You can move us back in together, that way we have more time during our night hours to.. 'get it out of our system'" he said with a shrug.

Price chuckled, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You two won't let any of us sleep."

"And your snorin' problem, yeah? Think that is a lullaby for us?" Ghost retorts, shaking his head.