𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜

After the last night, John felt really nervous around Simon. Maybe because he saw his face? Maybe because he almost came all over it? Who knows.

He sat with Gaz in the makeshift mess hall, eating the shitty MRE food. He was picking at his powered egg and dehydrated meat. Who'd ever eat this shit anyway?

"Hey, you okay?" Gaz asks, he didn't even bother eating the artificial shit, eating an apple instead.

"Huh?" John looked up, "Yes I'm alright. This shit is just so gross," he grumbled, losing his appetite.

Gaz sighed, "You weren't complaining the other night? You ate that shit like it was.. like it was given to you by God."

"The other night..."

...

Ghost and Soap had left their quarters after the 'incident', Soap had left more out of embarrassment, and Ghost was literally starving so he followed after him. John was really nervous now, how could he look at Simon in the eyes now? He can't get the image of his face out of his head, the way Simon's eyes were half lidded when he was stroking his long, hard cock.

Other guys were there too, Gaz and Rudy. There was a bit of a language barrier but the two became good friends, chatting at the best they could with broken English.

Ghost sat beside Johnny as he was preparing to eat an MRE that claimed to be spaghetti and beef. The only thing that looked edible was the packaged cheese and crackers that came with it. Ghost was just sipping on some coffee, already restless as is. He had to switch and take watch for Alejandro.

Johnny was bouncing his leg nervously, replaying what happened just a few minutes ago in his hand. Ghost noticed this and placed his hand on his thigh. John's eyes widen, and he flinched.

Gaz looked over at his scared expression, "Everything okay?"

"Yea-yeah." Johnny looked over at Ghost, who lifted up his mask and takes a sip out of his canister. He glared at him, trying to move his leg away as he waits for the food to warm up.

Ghost didn't take the hint, or rather he ignored Soap's attempts to get away. He trails his hand higher up his thigh, messaging at his cock.

"A-ah!" He covered his mouth, coughing into his fist and playing it off as he was choking on his spit or something.

No one could see it, but Simon was smirking under his mask at how John couldn't keep his composure. For being a sniper, he didn't have the attributes on keeping still and quiet right about now.

His hand slipped under his waistband, the friction much more intense now since the only thing between Ghost and his hand was the thin fabric of Johnny's boxers.

John pants out and opened the prepare food, and began to shovel food into his mouth with the plastic spork as quick as he can do he could go.

Gas's eyes widen, "Damn... you can eat." He laughed a bit. He got up, going behind the two of them to grab a bottled water. He noticed something a bit off. He looked at the two of them, Ghost had pulled his hand away right when Gaz could take another look.

"Huh... I'm going to bed. Have a good night. Don't die." Gaz chuckled, maybe he was imagining things.

Rudy looked over at Gaz, then at the two. He gave them a nod and made his way out behind him.

He wasn't, the second Gaz and Rudy had left, John swallowed his food and pushed Ghost's hand away. "Are you crazy! Cha mhòr nach do ghlac e sinn, motherfucker!"

"English?" Ghost asks teasingly, getting up and taking his canteen with him, "Ah, never mind. It's funny watching you trying to hold back." Ghost chuckled. He began to walk away.