Chapter 7

Just as I was going to leave her house she asked me a big question "Would you consider moving in with me and Henry Y/N" I told her "Of course I will love you and Henry are my world I will go and get my stuff from my house and then we can see about getting money from my house. She looked at me a nd said "I love you so much Y/N. One thing though please promise me you will be there for me and Henry." I looked at her and began to walk to her then put my hand on her cheek and pulled her face closer to mine and kissed her then when she pulled away I told her "Always. You two are my family now and always."
*A week later*
Regina calls me and says "Are you with Henry?" I'm confused by this and say "No why." I can hear her begin to cry and then say "He's not at school I just had a call saying where is Henry. How fast can you get to his school?" I think about it and say "10 minutes max." She tells me to go there and I see Mary Margret looking stressed so I go up to her and say "Do you have any idea where Henry could or might be." She looks at me and says "With Emma."I look at her and say where is she staying she looks at me again and says"At my place." I run to Mary Margrets place and bang on the door Emma comes to the door and looks confused I ask her "Is Henry here Emma." She begins to look worried and the says "He came here this morning and then said he was going to school I even took him there myself he went into the gates as well. Why whats going on?" I look at her and say "This morning Regina called me and told me Henry's not at school we don't know where he is and we are trying to find him asap the next place i'm going to go to is Mr Golds pawn shop. Do you want to come with me?" She says "Yes of course I want to come with you for protection."