Chapter 9

After about a week of searching, after Regina gave up on trying to find him thinking she would never see Henry again. I finally gathered the courage to go into Henrys room again to look for his fairytale book to look at why he could have gone missing but when I picked up the book a piece of paper dropped out. I picked up the paper and called Regina to Henry's room and said "Peter pan has Henry." she looked at me and said "Who?" I respond by saying "I grew up with him in the orphanage then he got adopted and left me a few years later Emma came to the orphanage and I became and older sister to her."
She looked at me and said "Who adopted him? Please tell me." I look at her blankly and say "I can't remember, sorry Regina I was 5 when he left the orphanage he was older than me." She started to get angry and said "For Fuck Sake Y/N! How can you not remeber him you said you knew him for quite a while." I start to shake as she shouted at me then said "I'm so sorry Regina I understand if you tell me we're over but just know I love you and Henry and I will find Henry for you and reunite you both. I love you Regina." She lookes at me and brings me in for a hug as I start to cry. She then says "I'm sorry Y/N. I just need to find Henry but I think we need to take a break. I'm sorry but pack your stuff." I sigh and nod. I soon go upstairs and pack my bags and take one more look at Henry's room. Then left through the front door got in my car and went to Emma and Mary Margrets place.