elena likes pen paling

My name is Elena I artist author musicianan photographer. I also have P TSD and asperiod something that I'm not very happy about but it has got me into some good places but also some bad places let's talk about the good places 1st .      As you probably know one from my other trilogy of Memoirs that I have had a bit of a hard time in life. Well it's getting a little easier as we speak perhow does this happen this finding someone that you think is a needle in a hayshack at times.   I started a pen pal account thinking that I would just find pen pals but I talked to one guy named Bryan then thank too much I before I met him but I wanted to pick his brain to see what he was like. But then I ended up also finding out that he was single. And he also had aspergers as well as P TSD and other annoying little things are going on in your brain . I decided that I wanted to be with him right there when he said he was single. But I wanted to see what he was like first place.
As I was going through many bad relationships in my life because of my P TSD and aspirin the unasked by birds I've also learned that I learned to love myself before I can love someone O superior that's why he came around. He wrote me a message on a pen pal site and I ended up writing back to him and that's what everything else was history or at least a future.
As I talk to him I find that we have more things in common then I have with any other human being on the face of the Earth. I find that there is a needle in a haystack and I found that needle It was a bad time because I was through the you know what with a bunch of jackasses who are on dating sites and I was just quitting dating sites when I met Brian . Let me tell you a little bit about myself 1st about me and dating sites we don't get along very well. Because Because of people Are more nutty than anything else naughty isn't there crazy because you're only looking for one thing and 1 thing only and it drives me completely boccurs. When I'm looking for love they end up looking for just casual. I remember my brother saying that I was not to think that I was gonna find romance well who is the nutcase now.
As you can tell my brother who has the same name I  was a nutcase to begin with he never believed in romance he believes in casual lonely. And that was kind of sad on his part because then you don't have any restraints on yourself. Mentally so I'm actually happy to meet this particular Brian that is devoting his time and space for me and I the same for him.
My brother didn't believe in very much things to begin with he was annoying less more than an atheist. And he was more saying tan accidentally saying else that would be my brother. But anyways this guy that shares his name is Peter golden
I was setting up a profile on Email pen pal's when I got a message from him saying that he was also pagan and he saw a man and was interested in talking to me. Told him I was interested in talking to him as well.
When I talk to him I feel like I'm either texting or talking in front of a mirror as I'm talking to someone who is similar to me. Which is a blessing for me. To deal with nothing more than happiness and goodwill. Yes there are tribulations and trials there's a lot of that that's called life. And I have met him on also what's up when I asked him on WhatsApp if he was suncle I ended up finding out that I was gonna be in for the long haul which is a good thing particularly finding out that we have a lot of things in common. It's very interesting to be happy for once in my life and not miserable . Outside of the tattoo shop that is I mean. I thought tattoos were the only source of happiness until I met Bryan.
I will be happy I know that but this is the story I'm gonna tell you which is complete fact. Some of it may seem unbelievable meeting someone exactly like you and there's no 2 alike in this world. But it does happen from time to time the rare audity of finding someone exactly like you.
As I said I never felt this way about anyone here and yes I may have had relationships in the past but they always went out like a light balloon. But there's been nothing more than meaningless this one has meaning to it. As I have met the right person I believe if I'm certain no I'm not certain I am right . I met the right person for once I am a locky. In a life where I haven't had very much luck.
Sure I may have had guy friends that were friends that happened to be guys that I was interested in but they always turn me down because either we're too manly I'll or they were either too into themselves. This is why this one is special to me in the 1st place I go out of my way to write a story because I love them very much . This is the story of how we met in the 1st place I'll tell you more in the next coming chapter is. If I did not like pen palling I probably would've been screwed out of a good man And that is no joke as I would have been really missing out on someone special.