started writing poetry

Love you
Oyabun (boss)
Let me
Be your loving
Ronin and hire
Me out of
Love
As I'd love
And fight for
You
Let me be your
Loving Yakuza

Is one love poem I have written for my sweetheart . As we have a lot of things in common particularly interest in Japanese culture . This is a love poem that I had written for him I have many other love poems that I have written in another book separately. I hopefully will follow through with this poetry of promiperiod as I'm writing love poems I find that the relationship has more things Like dimensions to them and enter dimensions and other stuff.  
There is something that makes me want to keep him with me there's something that makes me want to keep them because hes more valuable than anything I ever had even my ipad or my phone isn't worth Jack s*** because I was dealing with something more precious than anything else actual love. There haven't sometimes and Downs. But we're just trying to go about our life together.
Other things that are out of my character that I've done since meeting Bryan was that I have Or started a call author a book with him. Call bladed heart which is about a 1/2 life together in japand. Feudal Japan that is.  
Wen I remeber him in that life as the first Tokugawa shogun ieyasu and I was a female romin.
It also feels like Halloween in a positive light for once I feel like I don't have to disguise myself to be who I am in the 1st place I can just be who I am to somebody who actually understand me. And knows what I go through half the time.
This is something very special talking to him and noticing similarities and commonalities that we have. Something I never thought I'd had U still I met him. When I Did meet him on video chat I knew he was good looking and handsome and that he was the right person for me. And it was love at 1st video chat. There are many things we have plans for some of them I wish to say but they are very blissful nonetheless and I'm very happy to be around On this planet called Earth for the 1st time in my life since I was born I feel like I have been loved and I have someone who is similar to. Something I have been dreaming of since I was 14 years old.
I'm happy to be with someone once for my life I wasn't one for a guy or girl Walker even though I was supposed to be bisexual I was not really interested in romance and here I was 30. When I did Start looking that's when I was finding a******* galore and was not finding very much lock until I was able to find him. There were some people that were close but they were not close enough. I'll admit that period but then again I didn't really meet very many people that were that interesting or had nothing to do with my heart.  As people think on IMVU and dating sites just want one motherfucking thing.
I knew most of that most of the time but the other day I ended up going on Facebook dating thinking that I would find friends and they were just horny b*******. Excuse my language that's what they were and I really regret saying that in the 1st place . As I said this guy gives me the feeling like I'm gonna have a policy of heart attack like a good heart attack something that is not usually happening and makes My heart skip a beat and I can actually feel it. As if a Mini heart attack but I'm still alive In a good way I guess this is what love is in the 1st place actually having that feeling out in your heart that you don't usually get. But do survive from rarely die from.
As I talk to him I find that he is sincere and in love with me as I am in love with him as well and sincere with him I've never been like that with anyone else. I'll tell you that the dating site thing was Facebook was a goofoff and I will never do that again. As that was a very painful experience for me. And I will not be doing that again because I nearly lost my jewel my love my shogun.
I'm crazy for him and hes crazy for me and that's basically how we sum it up. When I ended up meeting him I knew it was gonna be something that he was good looking that was 1st 2nd he had a brain in his head or a squirrel as I call it . And I was finding that I was finding more commonalities like being human and that we are neither psychopath. It's very interesting to see that this is the biggest positive thing in my license my 34th birthday com in love. As I meet him every time on video chat I fall in love and melt and smile.
I told him many times when I make a commitment that I will always keep to that commandment until the very day I pass on. 
I still don't remember what daughter in my head when I was writing that dating profile trying to get friends and on the game horny sons with bitchs.
I want to do everything with this guy and everything for Brian for the 1st time in my life and I'm not talking about my idiot brother . This guy is sensible and smart hes beautiful inside now. Something I never have met in my life. When I talk to him as I said I melt like lava and start smiling brightly as well as I start to wonder where was he and all my life.   When I fall in love I fall in love hard but this is the 1st time I fell in love softly and hard at the same time