𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚

𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜:

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 ... 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁
𝖶𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋 . 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖠 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 , 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗆 , 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗂 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋. 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅, 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗒𝗐𝖺

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗒𝗐𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗒𝗐𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝙪𝙨. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍.

𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 .

𝟥𝗋𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇:

𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗒𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗎𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝗄𝗂𝗋𝗂 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 . 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗈𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗒𝖺𝗆 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗃𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈 .

After the attack on the navi they sent the sky people back home only people loyal to the navi and trusted scientists stayed behind.

then there was spider he was just stuck here to young for a cryo capsule. He was raised by the lab guys. he wasnt apart of of the sully family he was like a 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐭 always around. Inseparable from the Sully family. The mother of the kids she would always see him as an alien ' one of them' due to her past experiences with the sky people she believes he belongs with his own people .

The family had great moments and bad ones like Arguments between the kids " it's mine I had it first ! " loak screams. " why should I let you have it" Kiri screams. Going on and on when loak screams " I hate you" kiri responding worse " well I hate you times infinity loak! penis face !
Jake hearing this warns them.

And good moments like Jake teaching his two oldest sylwania and neteyam how to use a bow and arrow to catch a fish.

Sylwania holding her bow and arrow very concentrated while Jake is behind her positioning her right . She shoots and hits the fish " yeah that's it sylwania! Go get it.!" She looks at him and has a big goofy smile on her face,it splashed as she picks up the fish with the arrow . " MY TURN" neteyam says, both the father and daughter laugh at the sudden shout .

Everything was good , everyone was ... happy but the thing with happiness is.. it can vanish in a second. The sky people have returned and burned part of the forest . Neytiri sobs as she watches part of her home be destroyed again while Jake try's to calm her.

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

This is how picture sylwania She is named after sylwanin and I just couldn't come up with the name also halfway through writing some of it deleted so I had to go back and get it this took forever and I wrote like 400 words and I really hope sombod...

This is how picture sylwania She is named after sylwanin and I just couldn't come up with the name also halfway through writing some of it deleted so I had to go back and get it this took forever and I wrote like 400 words and I really hope sombodey actually read it because if not I'm gonna cry

I made this book because nobody else freaking had something i wanted to happen in their books so I had to make it myself also this is my first book and I'm already so done bruh 😭🙏🏼

I wanted to write all the stuff that happened in the beginning but I didn't feel like it and I haven't gone to sleep and it's like one over here I've been up all night so it might not be good also idk if she should have a love interest or nottt lmk

Also got the pic of google so
Creds to idk who made it