10.

It was a while later when we found out that the sky people killed Ronals spirit sister and her the Tulkuns calf. They called a meeting were everyone from the island was huddled up and ronal and Tonowari were getting the clan riled up for war against the sky people and the clan let out war cries but my dad tries to stop them but they do not listen, I stand beside my mother as my jaw is clenched at the thought of the sky people hunting us again. The clan lets out war cries again as they want to fight against the sky people. I look to the floor as my mother and sister stay quiet. And my dad holds up the device that was stabbed in the tulkun, everyone going quiet " you tell the tulkun that if there marked by one of these there marked for death" my father says as he shows the weapon around the clan " saving there lives, saving your family is what matters right?" He says as everyone thinks. I look to lo'ak as he is thinking and I know he is thinking about payakan especially now that they just bonded. " tell the tulkun" Tonowari final agrees. Everyone leaves and I see lo'ak leave in an hurry and I go after him.

I see lo'ak getting ready to leave with his ilu " lo'ak!" I shout to get his attention and he turns around " lo'ak you need to stay!" " I cant sylwania payakan is all alone there's no one to help him!" " lo'ak I know you care for payakan okay I know but your my brother and if you go out there your going to get yourself killed!" He rolls his eyes when he sees neteyam come up behind me also " you need to keep your skxwang ass here" neteyam says " I need to protect payakan!" Lo'ak shouts " why do you always have to make things so hard" neteyam says annoyed as he shakes lo'aks head with his hand " no you mean why can't I be perfect soilders like both of y'all" neteyam gets angry at that and I scoff pushing it aside " lo'ak don't you see?! The sky people don't care about the tulkun! There hunting us, all of us!" I say exasperated.
" look I'm not yall!He's my family!im going." He yells and I'm done with this shit I scoff and shake my head " oh he's your family?!" While lo'aks back faces me I pull his shoulder turning him around " no we're your family." I say stern pointing a finger to his chest when tsireya, Roxto, and aonung come up to us from their ilus "lo'ak" tsireya shouts as he pushes me off of him and jumping into the water getting on his ilu " LO'AK" me and neteyam scream for him. " come on hes going to payakan" neteyam says hitting aonungs chest to follow as we all call our ilus and dive into the water to follow after lo'ak and Kiri and tuk joining us.

We come to a stop when lo'ak finds payakan " lo'ak" we shout as we come to him, we climb onto payakan and there's a tracking device on him. I stand up to see a ship heading to payakan with us on him "no,no,no damit!" I shout as I see the ship we all try to pull on the tracking device but it's not budging " call it in! Call dad just do it!" Neteyam yells to lo'ak " it's not budging you guys!" I shout as we pull on the device. Lo'ak tells my father as we still try to pull " it's getting closer!" Tsireya yells worried about the ship not to far away from us . Neteyam throws us a rope that's connected to his ilu, we tie it to the device on payakan and the ilu tries to swim as hard as it can "PULL" I shout as I see multiple boats come our way and on our last pull we finally get it out as we all fall in the water. I grab onto the tracking device getting on my ilu " Kiri take tuk! All of you go that way I'll draw them off" I shout pointing the opposite way from the ships " sylwania!" Neteyam shouts not wanting me to go " I'll be fine we don't have time go.!" I shout and they leave and I leave.

I'm swimming as fast as I can going in the opposite direction of everyone else. when they shoot somthing beside me making me almost fall off but I regain my grip as I let go of the tracker and letting it fall to bottom and swimming away. There's explosives and ships all around me, bodies of warriors from the clan falling in front of me but I saw Kiri,lo'ak,neteyam,tuk and tsireya get picked up by a net I try to avoid all the people under water in the robotic suits underwater and i take my ilu towards the ship and going as fast I can I go upwards and when my ilu jumps out the water straight up I jump off her and onto the ship landing right infront of my siblings and tsireya " sylwania!" Tuk yells happy and I smile at seeing them. " hey little brothers, need some help?" I tease them with a smile rushing to cut tsireyas cuffs and when I'm done I move to tuks " come on shut up get us loose" lo'aks says annoyed as I cut tuk out " go take tuk away from here" I say turning to tsireya and she nods and grabs tuk "come on hurry up" neteyam rushes me "yeah yeah" i smile cutting neteyams cuffs then going to lo'ak " next time you listen to me skxwang" I say teasing him " yeah sure bro" he laughs but hurry's me.