2.

The sky people are making a small attack on the Na'vi . Jake, neytiri, and sylwania are fighting them while lo'ak and neteyam are spotting from a distance... they are not happy about it and think it's unfair that sylwania can fight but not them.

Sylwania flys on her ikran also known as akėe
she fly's along side the helicopter while shots are being fired at her, she shoots 2 people with her bow in the face and heart. When neytiri flys in and shoots the pilot. Sylwania looks up at her mother with a smirk " thanks" she breathes out, neytiri responding with her own smirk " good shot my daughter". Sylwania's smirk turns into a full smile as she is glad her mom saw her .

Lo'ak and neteyam fly in on their own ikrans
" Bro we have to get down there!" Lo'ak says "No way dad would skin is!" Neteyam responds not wanting to get in trouble by their father . " come on don't be a wuss" Lo'ak says as he flys down to the na'vis handing out guns not thinking about his father in the moment.
" LO'AK GET BACK HERE YOU-" his sentence is cut off when he flys down after brother letting out a groan.

Lo'ak goes to get a gun while neteyam follows him trying to stop him. Lo'ak gets a gun and let's out a battle cry joining in on the others na'vis cries " you don't even know how to use one"

Sylwania sees her brothers from up and groans
' are you kidding me' she mutters to herself while she throwing her head back in annoyance , she flys down when she jumps of to to get her brothers. "Dad taught m- " Lo'aks sentence cut off when skywania comes and yanks his ear " OW" Lo'ak screams. " what the hell are you skxawng's doing down here! If dad finds out he's gonna kill y'all !!" " sylwania we-" " you know what I don't care ! Just go-" she stops when she hears scream she turns and see a helicopter coming and and shooting small missles . We all turn around , Neteyam yells " let's go! Come on!" As we all take off running a an explosion happens behind us causing us to fly foward I grab neteyam as he is closest to me and reaching for lo'ak but he's to far from my reach and we all fall lo'ak and us landing in separate directions.

Jake sees his kids get hit and runs after them " LO'AK, NETEYAM, SLYWANIA WHERE ARE YOU?" he yells , he sees lo'ak and runs to him .
Lo'ak tries to get up when Jake lightley pushes him down and says "woah take it easy ,you ok?"
Then he ask " where's you brother and sister?"
Lo'ak still a little dizzy breathes out " that way" pointing to were he saw them get thrown, jake tells lo'ak to go leave.

Jake runs in that direction when he sees blood on a chunk of metal panic floods his body as he keeps muttering ' no, no,no'. he sees neteyam and sylwania laying on the floor , half of sylwania's body on neteyam as she was trying to cover him from the hit. Jake runs to them sylwania's body also filled with tons of scratches and and blood coming from her temple. Both of them unconscious, he moves sylwania of neteyam slowly and tries to wake them up my shaking them and screaming their names. They wake up groaning and in pain. "Dad?" Neteyam groans out. He checks neteyam, then moves to sylwania to see all her cuts turning her over back and forth " dad I'm fine stop moving me" she coughs out and groans from the pain of all the movement he was making. He finally stops and yells at them " what the hell were yall thinking!!" She picks them both up while they groan " sorry sir" neteyam and sylwania say both outta breath .

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂This took forever and i wanna die im such a bad writter and dont know how describe things 💀

This took forever and i wanna die im such a bad writter and dont know how describe things 💀

But yeahhhh give me ideas for the story cause i reallt wanna write it i just dont know what to write if that makes sense .

I'm going to get high again because of this book 😔