9.

I sat between lo'ak and neteyam as aonung leaned on a tree I guess we're cool now after lo'ak took the blame for him, kiri sitting between him and Roxto and tuk sitting between Roxto and tsireya as she is real close to lo'ak.

"I wish I'd been there, the ocean blessed you with a gift brother" Kiri starts with a smile after lo'ak told us about how a random tulkun saved him when aonung starts " the tulkun have not returned yet, and anyways no tulkun is ever alone" he says crouching down to lo'aks level " well this one was. He had uh- uh a missing fin like a stump on the left side" he said pointing to his arm and looking at tsireya as she gains a small worried look

" payakan" she sighs after. I look confused at her " whos payakan?" I ask as Roxto awnsers " a young pool who went rouge he's outcast , alone, and he has a missing fin" he explains as tsireya adds on " they say he is killer" " he killed Na'vi and other tulkun. Not here but far to the south" aonung says " wow this got really dark really fast" I say as I look to aonung then to lo'ak as he seems to be  in denial " no, he's no killer" lo'ak shakes his head and defends the tulkun " lo'ak you are lucky to be alive" tsireya tells him but he doesn't believe them " I'm telling you guys he saved my life, he's my friend" he says as he looks at us. neteyam stands ups and puts his hands on lo'aks shoulders leaning down on him " my baby bro , mighty warrior. You faced the killer tulkun and lived to tell about it" he taunts lo'ak with a smile, but lo'ak throws neteyams hands off of him and stands up " you guys aren't listening" as he goes to leave "lo'ak" I sigh "I'm listening!" tuk says cutely as I stand up and punch neteyam shoulder lightly"couldn't have left it alone?" I say as I shake my head and sigh and he just rolls his eyes.

Tsireya is taking us to the the cove of the ancestors which is there most sacred place as we admire the place we all smile at its beauty as eclipse is happening and shining in our eyes " eclipse is the best time to be here" tsireya says. She then takes us to the spirit tree and we ride our ilus closer to it as it shines and glows really bright under water and we dive under as I swim to the tree beside Roxto I smile at him and he smiles back then tells me to connect my braid and I do. I open my eyes to see a vision of my family over a body my mother obviously morning but I cannot see who she is mourning over as everyone beside her cries I look past to see ships and fire... war.

But it all vanishes and I open my eyes back to reality as the spirit tree is flicking I look to Kiri and panic floods my body as her body is shaking and she is having a seizure. Tsireya disconnects kiris braid and neteyam grabs her first pulling her to the top and we all swim up after " what happend" I shout worried  as we come up and tuk saying " kiri" over and over again worried " it was a seizure" neteyam says as he gives her cpr. My eyes water as Kiri is not breathing " Kiri!" I scream as I do she finally gasps for air but her eyes stay close I breath out of relief as she does and tsireya tells us to go back to the village and neteyam puts her on his ilu and go straight to the village while I grab tuk and put her on mine and I go as fast as I can.

We get back to the village and no one knows how to deal with a seizure so my father calls norm , a helicopter comes down on the sand and norm and max come down with all this stuff that we've seen in the lab before and they connect things to Kiri to check her brain or something I tap my leg nervously while I wait anxiously for Kiri to awake . Ronal walks in with supplies but tried to walk out when she sees the equipment norm has put out but my mother pulls her back and yells for the sky people to get out as my father rushes them to get out knowing not to test neytiri. Ronal begins the healing process having tuk help her and I sit and pray to eywa with my mother. When tuk says " Kiri! Your awake" with a smile happy to see her sister up. Me and my mother run up to her " Kiri.." I say reliefed as my dad walks in and my mother holds her hand she starts crying. I have my own eyes watering as I see my younger sister cry. But I rub her head to try and calm her. As my brothers come to join.

The next day

A horn blows as we are all in the marui pod, we all quickly get up not knowing what it meant, as we walk out everyone on the island jumps into the water as there are huge groups of tulkuns coming our ways and tsireya says to everyone " our brother and sisters have returned!" She says happy and takes lo'ak to get spirit sister. I smile at the beautiful herds of them I grab neteyam " come on " I laugh nodding my head to the ocean and he follows with a smile and we get on our ilus. We watch all the ilus jump up in the ocean and play when Roxto comes up to me with a smile and takes me to his own spirit brother I laugh and smile as I watch them communicate and talk about life.

We found out lo'ak was going to payakan so we decided to follow him. I stayed between Roxto and aonung as we watched my brother go into his mouth I turn to Aonung with a confused look as he signed to stay calm but when payakan closed his mouth both me and neteyam became worried and tried to go up to payakan quickly but tsireya held back neteyam as Roxto and aonung held back me. When lo'ak came out Aonung and tsireya decided that they had to tell tonowari and ronal. So when they did they took all of us back to their Mauri pod.

Ronal started yelling at their daughter " you allowed this! You allowed him to bond with the outcast!" She yelled pointing to lo'ak. Tsireya looks to the floor as her father comes up to her lecturing her also making her look up " you disappoint me daughter" making her tear up even more while we all stay their silent feeling bad for the girl. my parents saw us and came  up from behind us.
Tonowari turns to lo'ak " but you. Son of a great warrior who has been taught better" scolding lo'ak as he responds
" payakan saved my life you don't know him" he says " lo'ak" tsireya tries to warn him to stop. Tonowari tells lo'ak to sit when he does everyone else stands until Tonowari yells at us to sit also so we all kneel. He explains how tulkun is a killer and of course lo'ak doesn't listen "sorry sir but your wrong" lo'ak says defending payakan " lo'ak you speak to olo'eyktan like that" my mother yells through gritted teeth at my brother. Hearing our mothers voice me and neteyam lightly turn our heads to her " I know-" my brother starts when Tonowari cuts him off "enough!" Lo'ak sighs " I know what I know" he shrugs his shoulders and I just let my head fall and sigh lightly shaking my head as ronal hisses at lo'ak, my father comes from behind lo'ak " that's enough" he says clearing angry at the boy " I'll deal with this one" he says as he pulls lo'ak off the ground. I look at them leave feeling awful for lo'ak knowing how hard my dad can be on him and how careless he is with his words.

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂IdkWhat ToSaySoUhNotProofRead🙃

Idk
What
To
Say
So
Uh
Not
Proof
Read
🙃