3.

We all fly back home on our ikrans knowing were gonna get scolded by our father.

Neytiri jumps off her ikran and tuk runs up to her and hugs her "mom" tuk yells happy, neytiri also happy to see her daughter breaths out "tuk,tuk,tuk" . Sylwania, neteyam, and lo'ak jump off after , " Boys!" Jake yells stern but sylwania follows behind knowing how hard her father can be on her brothers. Lo'ak stays a little behind while neteyam Is right in front of father and sylwania right beside him holding her arm where she has the biggest cut.

Jake begins the scolding "Your supposed to be spotters. Spot bogies and you call them in." " from a distance!" He adds through gritted teeth. " does any of this sound familiar" he says knowing he told them multiple times what they were supposed to do.
"Get here!" Telling lo'ak noticing he's farther from him. Lo'ak moves up nervous . Sylwania feels bad for them but there is not much she can say when her dad is this angry. " i let you two geniuses on a mission and you disobeyed direct orders!" He says angry. He notices kiri looking at neteyam and sylwania's wounds, he turns to her and says " can you go help your grandmother with the wounded" " my siblings are wounded" she says while tuk goes to find there injury's. He looks at sylwania forgetting about her injury's she looks way worse with scratches everywhere and a bleeding temple "sylwania what are you even doing here go with Kiri now" " I'm fine." Sylwania says in a stern tone( she is lying she is in a lot of pain ) , Jake does not argue it cause she never leaves her siblings sides when they are in trouble. He sighs but tells tuk to leave " tuk go with her ! Go." Kiri rolls her eyes but leaves anyways .

" I take full responsibility sir" neteyam takes the blame for lo'ak "yeah, yeah you do because your the older brother you got to act like it" Jake says. " Look at your sister! You guys also got her hurt your supposed to protect eachother! Not do stupid things that get other people hurt." Syl looks up " I'm fine father.." she says not wanting to add her protecting neteyam as their fault . lo'ak looks down staying silent ,Sylwania also looks down feeling sorry for neteyam but thinking to Herself ' I am the older sister i shouldve kept my eye on them too. Maybe this could've been avoided'

"Ma jake your kids are actually bleeding" mother says "mother its fine" neteyam says shaking his head not wanting to seem weak in front of his father . "Just go get patched up. You are dismissed" . Neytiri takes neteyam and goes to grab syl but she shakes her head no wanting to stay with lo'ak. Neytiri nods and leaves with neteyam. Jake looks up at slywania and sighs she looks back at him with a blank face " you realize you almost got ur brother and sister killed" Jake says. Sylwania taken back by the sentence jumps in " dad no it wasnt his-!" Jake looks at syl with a glare and she sighs . She was happy she was the only one out of them that got hurt she would rather she did then anyone else. " I know" lo'ak says sadly as he glances at slywania, she looks back at him and grabs his hand to comfort him he gladly takes it. " your grounded , no flying for a month" he named his punishments and lo'ak complies with yes sir.

Sylwania finally goes to get treated tashik was treating neteyam but when she saw sylwania's cuts she decided to treat her first. Of course neteyam was taken back by this and complained while slywania just laughed at him
She hissed a little but tried not to whine. Sylwania being the oldest daughter she was next to be tashik but she never wanted to be so when mo'at was treating her and asking questions the future tashik should know she blanked and was very lost . Mo'at just sighed and rolled her eye at the lack of information she knew. Everyone knew Kiri was very interested in being tashik but her being the second oldest it couldn't happen.

When she was done she went to treat neteyam who on the other had would NOT shut up and kept whining all you could hear was 'ow' and hiss every two seconds. Sylwania just kept laughing at him everyone making a joke
'awh wanna kiss on the boo boo' spider said which syl, spider, and lo'ak laughed . " you shouldn't kiss it knowing him you'd probably get a disease" syl jokes "ha ha very funny" neteyam says in a bland tone then puller her tail 'OW' she shouts and slaps his hand and everyone laughs while mo'at rolls her eyes.

Jakes POV:

I see neytiri looking at the kids with a look on her face that somthing is bothering her, I know it has something to do with my argument with the kids so i ask " what" with a sigh while fixing my gun. She doesn't turn back and says " neteyam , lo'ak and syl try to live up to you....it is very hard of them." I know she means I am hard on them but they are my kids and I don't know what I wouldve done If I lost them " I know" I say not wanting to show to much emotion she crouches down to me "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦" she says, I know I am hard on them but it is for good reasoning. "I'm there father, it's my job" " this is not a squad, this is a family" I sigh and put my gun down and look at her in the eye " I thought we lost them" I say with my eyes watering , she looks at me with sympathy.

꧁𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘꧂

Okay so sylwania is 16 neteyam is 15 lo'ak is 14 Kiri is also 14 and tuk is 7 and Google says spider is 16 also
Also I have no idea how to write peoples pov 💀