6.

Sylwania speaking:

Grandmother treated my wounds a couple of hours ago and there already almost fully healed, I'm with lo'ak and neteyam when we see tuk and Kiri listening into our parents conversation " look" I hit neteyams chest and point to Kiri and tuk and give him a curious look, lo'ak and neteyam also seem curious  " let's go" neteyam says going up to them as me and lo'ak follow behind " what's going on" neteyam asks Kiri, as she turns around fast silencing us and waving her hand to come closer so we can hear. We all crouch down and move closer. " I cannot, you cannot ask this" my mother says pausing to look my father in the eye " I cannot leave my people"  i look quickly at my siblings all of sharing worried looks as our parents talk about  us leaving, I am in shock and completely spaced out of the conversation.. were they really going to make us leave the forest, the Navi, our home!  My father shouts about how he has no plan, when my mother stops talking i realize she's agreeing to leaving the forest I feel my eyes water and I rush up quickly getting ready to walk away fast and angry that they are tearing me away from my home, my childhood and my memories. I go to walk away and neteyam tries to grab my arm " slywania .." he mutters reaching out "no." I say with a voice crack in my throat holding in my tears ,i hold my hand up for him to stop and shrugging my shoulder away and walk away fastly before I melt down infront of my siblings.

Our father had came out after I had left when he saw the other kids eavesdropping he sighs shaking his head with a hand on his forehead. Neteyam told him where I ran off too. I sat with my knees to my chest looking at the stars in the skys with tears falling from my eyes, he comes to sit next to me and puts a hand on my shoulder, I look forward not wanting to look him in the eye " sylwania.." he whispers , I look at him eyes still watering " no... no! You cannot do this I cannot leave! This is my home! This is our home!" He sighs hating to see his daughter cry " this is not our home sylwania.. our family is our home" I stand up outraged " I trusted you! You said we were going to be okay.. leaving our home is NOT OKAY!" I sob out all my thoughts coming out " listen to me syl-" my father says softly standing up reaching for her  " you are Toruk Makto! You can protect us!" I yell, my father having enough " NO SYLWANIA I CAN PROTECT MY FAMILY  AND LEAVING IS ALL I GOT..." he pauses looking her in the eyes "...It's all I got" he says tiredly , I look at him getting closer  " you let the people down... you let me down." I say then walking away.

Jake stays hurt by the words that came out his daughter she was his girl and the last thing he ever wanted to do was let her down he sighs as he stressed out and hurt,  his own eyes watering . Slywania knew her last words would hurt him a little but she did not care in the moment as she was also extremely hurt in the moment different emotions running through her veins in the argument.

We did the ceremony for my father to step down as toruk makto, as we all walk out I cry into mothers shoulder as she holds me while she also cries.
We get on our ikrans and fly away from our home all of us giving last looks and I shed tears still. I was silent the whole trip everyone was really not knowing what to say except for tuk saying a 'are we there yet' every couple of hours , my father glanced at me a lot with a sad look as my words were still on his conscious I avoided his looks though . We finally got closer to the
To the reefs of awa'altu as we did we flew over the the people apart of the metakiyna clan they let out cries to alert, jumping into water and boats to follow behind us, and a horn being blown to alert more people. We finally land our ikrans as we all calm them so they don't attack "mawey akėe" I rub her neck  and turn to     Get my bow and arrows when my dad tells my mother to leave it I look at her as she puts it down my father looks at me , I roll my eyes but put my bow down too but I strap my knife on instead .