Met him at a concert - Rodrick Heffley

"One beer pease." I said to the barkeeper infront of me. He handed it over the counter, I gave him the money, thanked him and went back to my previouse spot in the crowd.

I took a sip from the drink, smiled lightly and bobbed my head to the music. My friends had invited me to one of their gigs and I was enjoying every band that was playing that evening so far.

The band playing right before my friends had an odd name "LÖDED DIPER" but they for sure had a cute drummer and their music wasn't too bad either.

Since löded diper announced their last song for the evening I made my way to the front row to later be able to see my friends performance better.

The location wasn't too full and so I quickly got into the first row just on time as the odd named band started playing their last song. It was defenetly one of their best songs this evening and so I danced and spun my head around with all the other people in the crowd.

I took a moment to look at all the band members to take a break from dancing and as I met eyes with the cute drummer guy time suddenly seemed to stop.

He had dark fluffy hair that was pointing in every direction and his dark brown eyes were underlined by his prominent eyeliner. He was absolutely my type.

As we stood there gazing up and down to each other I send a smile and a head bob his way and he kindly returned the smile and now seemed even more motivated to play this last song because our short exchange of looks was followed by a bomb drum solo.

I chuckled to myself as I took another sip from my beer and continued to enjoy the music until my friends came on stage.

Rodrick pov
"If u are interested in a CD of our stuff than you will find our merch stand in the back! Thank you and have a great night!" Our singer announced and we went off the stage after that.
The boys and I cheared and high-fived each other for this great gig.

Our band slowly started to get a foot in the local alternative scene and we could even already build a small fanbase. And so we celebrated every good gig.

Right after the celebrating followed a moment of silence and the thought of the girl I locked eyes with just minutes before shot into my head.

Since this super embarrassing attempt to try and ask out "Ms. Popular" I decided it would be better to stick to girls that are in the scene as well, they're much nicer anyway and actually care about what I do.

All the girls I've met at gigs actually want to talk to me and don't run away or make fun of me or the band.

Front row girl was mesmerizing. Yes, I've talked to some cute girls the past nights out, but in the moment we locked eyes everything went in slow motion. She was perfect and totally my type. I'm just a sucker for goth girls.

She was wearing a cute thrilly skirt and those fishnet stockings with some kind of band t-shirt in all black.

"Rodrick! Hey!" Jason, my bandmate suddenly ripped me out of my thoughts."Mh?! What's up?" I asked a bit confused "U comeing bro? We gotta get to the merch stand." He said a bit annoyed and I nonned my head running up to the rest of the group hoping to see front row girl again.

Y/N pov
After my friends amazing gig my beer was empty and I felt the need to go to the toilet. Making my way over to the back of the venue I saw the merch stand from the odd named band and remembered I wanted to check out their stuff and did so right after my visit to the restroom.