Party at the Canyon-Cobra Kai, Eli/Hawk

Bertyy
~Hey y/n, my friends and I are having a party at the Canyon,
they say we can bring whoever, wanna join?
And also so I don't get into trouble with mom plzz xo

YN
Oh, hey Bert, of course!
Where should I pic u up?

Bertyy
~We're already on our way, I'll send you my location
Ttyl

YN
All right, I'll be there asap

~Read~

I looked at the message from my little brother with an amused but also confused face. Beside from picking him up from his karate lessions Bert had never invited me to hang out with him and his friends, but seeing that our mom would absolutely lose her shit if she found out I let Bert alone anywhere, let alone a party, it was plausable for him to ask, and I was quite happy about it.

On my way to the Canyon I stopped by a supermarket to buy a few drinks and snacks, not long after I arrived at the location my brother had sent me.

Driving up to the spot I could already see a small group of people preparing snack bowls and putting drinks into coolers. I looked out for my brother and he was standing next to two guys around my age, one with dark hair and the other with a blue mohawk.

I remembered the Mohawk guy, I saw him last time I picked Bert up at the Dojo and I had to lie if i didn't admit that he already caught my eye back then.

I was ripped out of my thoughts by my brother calling out my name >> Hey y/n, over here<< he said, waving me over to him and the two other boys.

I waved back and quickly walked over to them >>There you are!<< I said as I embraced Bert in a hug and ruffled his hair and he playfully pushed me aside to free himself out of my grip.

>>So guys, this is my sister y/n<< Bert said pointing at me with his hands in a presenting way >>Heyy, I brought some things, where should I put them?<< I asked holding up the huge shopping bag and the dark haired boys' eyes go big >>Oh, you can just give that to me. Bert, can you help me with that real quick?<< He said as they both stormed off, leaving me and the boy with the Mohawk standing there alone.

>>I like your hair color, that's a cool shade of green<< I heard the boy say from my side and our eyes met. He had this really charming and quite mischevious smile on his lips and I chuckled >>Thanks, I really like your mohawk. The blue makes to so much cooler<< I said and he smiled warmly.

>>I'm Hawk, by the way<< He said and I smiled.>>Hawk, hu ? My frinds actually call me Raven.<< I said with a smirk on my face and I saw Hawk smirk again >>That's a pretty dope nickname<< He said and I thanked him before we got interupted by musik booming out of some speakers.

>>Wanna grab a drink?<< I asked pointing towards my brother and the dark haired boy filling up a cooler >>Absolutely<< Hawk said and put his arm aroud my shoulders as we walked over to where the coolers stood, well that was a smooth move, I thought and I didn't mind it at all.

>>Miguel, what can you offer us to drink?<< Hawk said to the darkhaired boy who I guessed was Miguel and said Miguel continued to tell us what was in the coolers.