Visit at the Zoo-Part 2

Sooothis is the second part of this mini series, hopyou enjoy it♡
(I made the picture myself,  feel free to use if you like,please give credi^^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom came back to the table with a tablet in her hand, on it stood two plates with apple pie on it, it looked very delicious.
"I hope apple pie is ok." My mom said , I smiled "Yeah totally! It looks great."

While we were eating our pie , I could have sworn that I saw Robert walking past the window where we sat at, but it also could have just been my eyes playing tricks on me.

Anyways, after eating our pie we went to a part of the Zoo named "Africa" , We saw rhinos, and zebras , and I even fed a giraffe, which was pretty cool, even though it nearly spit all over me xD.

After we had seen all the african animals we were right on time for a crocodile show, and so we headed over to wher it would take place and looked for seats.

It was already pretty full even though we were really early.

We found two seats , which had actually a really good view over everything. And about 10min later the show began.

I can't lie it was really nerve wracking, and after one of the 'performers' nearly got bitten by one of the crocodiles I didn't feel like clapping, I mean the man could be dead , but that's a part of the job I guess.

But, it wasn't getting better when the Irwin family came out,  jup, I saw Robet feeding one of the crocodiles,  and according to my mom , I looked really nervous/shocked untill the show was over.

My mom thought my expression was funny ... -.-

"Whoooow... that-that was something..."  I said overly dramatic as we went outside. My mom laught.

We went to a little picnic/ resting place where some benches stood. It was kinda behind the building where the crocodile show was. We went there, because I wanted to take a bite out of my sandwich and drink something.

And right as I took a big bite out of my sandwich,  guess who came thru a back door of the crocodile building thingy, jup you've guessed it. It was Robert and his sister Bindi, and what's even worse, HE SAW ME!!

Ok , calm down, he probably forgot about you already,  oooor not. He was making his way over to where me and my mom sat and had his huge signature smile on his face.

"Well if that isn't Spider girl" Robert said, "I haven't had the chance of introducing myself properly,I'm Robert, Robert Irwin,  nice to meet you!" He continued and stuck his hand out.

I quickly swallowed my sandwich and shook his hand "I'm y/n, y/n y/l/n, nice to meet you too!" I smiled a nervous smile.

I could see my mom trying to hold back a laugh in the corner of my eyes.  She excused herself and went a few feet away from us, her phone rang, probably my dad.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Robert asked nicely. "Yeah, was pretty nerve wracking though. " I explained with a nervous laugh. "Yeah, it can be pretty nerve wracking sometimes but , crocodiles aren't as scary as you think. They are indeed very protective creatures when it comes to their young ones. " Robert explained and I listened interested "They are my favorite animals you know?" 

"Reallly? Cool!(as if I didn't knew what his favorite animal was)Well, you already know my favorite animal I guess." I laught "Yeah" , Robert laughed "even though I didn't expect that a girls favorite animal is a huge spider." He said and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, I guess it's just something that I was always fascinated by." I said and Robert smiled.
"Robert , come on , we have to go!" Bindi said as she came towards us.

"Well, I have to go, the work is calling , was nice meeting you, maybe we'll see us again." Robert explained. "Yeah, sure, was nice meeting you too, bye!" I said and waved goodbye.

After he and Bindi where gone my mom came back and we went to the part of the Zoo where there had all the Australian animals.
On our way there my mom explained to me that this would be the last part of the Zoo that we would visit, my dad called her saying that he and my brother were already finished with their activities and so my Parents said that we would go and eat dinner at our favorite restaurant one last time.

My dad and my brother would wait at our hotel untill we're back from the Zoo.

As we arrived at our destination I pulled out my camera, there were coals sitting in a tree and I just had to take a picture of them. They were just too cute.

Further on , I saw Robert again, he was in the middle of a crowd of visitors, it looked like he was explaining something , I would've loved going over to him but our time was limited.

As I stood there , next to a rock and just staring at the scenery in front of me ,Robert and I made eye contact, he smiled, but some people went by and blocked my view.

My mom called me saying that we had to go, sad I made my way slowly away from the crowd of people , when I had an Idea, I took off my backpack as fast as I could and surched for a pen. When I finally found one I took out one of my Polaroids and started writing.

"Honey, what are you doing we have to get going!" My mom said. "Yeah  I know, just a second" I said," ok, done, we can go!" And with that my mom and I made our way to the exit.

Roberts p.o.v

I was showing one of the snakes to our visitors when , I saw y/n again, we made eye contact and I send a smile her way, but then suddenly a few people went past her and blocked my view and after that she was gone, like a ghost, she just disappeared,  since I was already finished with showing the snake, I gave it to one of the other Zookeepers and went over to wher spider girl stood.

I looked all around the area but she was gone, and than I saw something,  a Polaroid picture nearly put onto a rock.

I looked at it and began to smile, I not only have her number,  but also a very cute picture of our koalas. 😊🐨

Hope you enjoyed this two parter ,
I enjoyed writing this, and I hope It's clear that this number is not real, so don't try to call it xD
~Naom💛