Visit at the Zoo-Robert Irwin

An: heyy! Quick a/n , I thought since there are not many fan fictions about Robert on here , that I just do am imagen myself. (This is going to have 2 parts)
-things to look out for:
•y/e/c= your eye color
•y/h/c= your hair color

I was on vacation in Australia with my Family and one of the last things we wanted to do (because I kinda anonyed everyone with it) was going to Australia Zoo

It's not just because of the fact that I am kinda obsessed with Robert Irwin lately, no. I am in fact actually really interesting in wild live and all different kinds of animals. And since 'staning' Robert I found out quite a bit about Australia Zoo and since then wanted to visit it.

We just got in and I was already amazed , it was so big! And you could hear all different kinds of birds singing. I looked back at my mom who was reading and looking at the map we were given to at the entrance.

I walked back to her so that we could see where we wanted to go first. We decided to go take a look at the snakes and spiders first, since it was the closest and I am really fascinated by spiders. (Sorry If you don't like spiders just imagine going somewhere else)

After a short walk we arrived at the terarium. It was so awesome! We saw all different kinds of snakes and I even saw a tarantula!
As I was looking at the tarantula a bit closer I could see someone walking up to the terrarium next to me , in the corner of my eye.

I looked over to see who it was just out of pure curiosity and I couldn't believe my eye when I saw who it was. Robert Irwin. And he was looking directly back at me.

"Oh, hello!" The blond boy said and smiled a huge smile "Hello!" I answered , giving him a quick smile before quickly going back to minding my own business.
Great job y/n. Now he thinks that you're weird.

After that embarrassing situation my mom called me saying that she wanted to go to a different animal.

Roberts p.o.v
I was on my way to the terrarium to go check on one of the spiders , which was acting a bit strange lately.

As I arrived at the terrarium there was a girl standing at the tarantula terrarium, she had a glow in her eyes and seemed very interested in the spider.
She must have noticed my presence because she turned my way.

She had a cute face, y/e/c eyes,
y/h/c hair and round glasses on her nose, she was also holding a camera!
I couldn't quite sort it but I think it was one of those new Polaroid cameras.

She had a cute face, y/e/c eyes,y/h/c hair and round glasses on her nose, she was also holding a camera! I couldn't quite sort it but I think it was one of those new Polaroid cameras

After a bit of awkward staring I tried to ease up the situation by saying a nice "Hello!" .
The girl blinked a few times and shook her head lightly before stuttering out a quick "Hello!" , she quickly turned away, she seemed really shy.

But before I had the chance of making a conversation with her , she was called by , what looked like her mother and went off.

I had this urge to get to know her better, and so I decided to look out for her while I was doing my work at the zoo.

Back to your p.o.v
My mom wanted to go see the kangaroos and so that's what our destination was. Half way there two Zoo keepers came towards us, they had three , what looked like dogs on leashes.

They came up to us and the two caramel colored ones where sniffing on my shirt, and so I put my hand down for them to smell.

"Oh, do you have a dog?" One of the Zoo keepers said "Yes , actually." I answered with a smile. "These are our three beautiful dingos, we are talking them on a walk to get to know our visitors and to let the visitors see what kind and amazing animals they are." The other Zookeeper explained and smiled , I smiled back and patted one of the caramel colored dingos.

A few minutes later we arrived at the kangaroo enclosure.
You could feed and pat the kangaroos, and so I gave my mom my camera so that she could take a picture of me and the kangaroos.

My mom and I continued to feed and pat the kangaroos for a couple more minutes before heading off to the next stop.

We decided to take a quick break and went to the café.

I was sitting at a table , waiting for my mom who went to the bathroom.

Than I remembered that my mom took a photo of me earlier and so I decided to take a look at it.

The Polaroid wasn't fully developed jet but in the far right corner of the picture I could see a familiar blond head , beasicly photo bombing the picture.

I smiled to myself and though, if this was just a coincidence.

I decided to look out for him during our visit at the Zoo...