Epilogue.

Sorry. I'm a few months late with it. I hate that my brain made up a whole background for this story that I'll never write. A whole future that will never show up. It took me so long and it is still crap-ish. I was going to post it only in December but it's so far away. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it.

Let's get this bread.

~~~

To say Jungkook is upset is an understatement. He is broken, enraged, and in grief. You name it, he is. His heart gave up beating when the very next morning of the best day of his life. He opened his eyes and there was no sign of him. The storm is gone, and the sun is shining bright but inside his heart turmoil was up and high.

No direction. No address.

The blond had left the same way he came, as a storm, except that he left a storm behind right into Jungkook's heart. Jungkook sighs wondering why would he do it to himself. He was perfectly fine before he started to develop feelings for that - that - that... he can't even curse the man. He curses himself.

"Stupid, ball of naiveness, fuck you Jeon Jungkook." He curses himself while sulking and cooking his ramyun. He pours it into a bowl, "Not even a fucking note? A bitch of a note!? Maybe, a thank you for the amazing night. Or-UGH" 

He blows the ramyun but the soup looks so tasteless and ugly. He places it back on the table and his pout almost falls in the soup.

Jungkook woke up about two hours ago. He looked around the house and everywhere, but there was no sign of the older. He frowned at the sun outside. Was the guy in such a hurry to leave and not even say goodbye? Hasn't Jungkook been a good dongsaeng? Weren't these the guy's words? He offered a stranger his own house and most probably his heart too.

He whimpers at the thought. Jungkook notices some of his clothes were gone and after long minutes of contemplating the fact that the guy was really gone, he stands up to cook something even though he's not hungry. "I can't have this ramyun, it's too spicy,"  the older had said once,

"Great, now I can't even have Ramyun without thinking of you."

He mourns his loss for almost one hour more until he cuddles on his couch with five blankets, feeling colder than any other day while watching the flames of his fireplace burn low. He sniffs softly until his consciousness starts slipping through his sleep.

He sees a blur coming in front of him and his eyes widen "HYUNG!" He throws the covers away and jumps on the guy.

"Wow, calm down, Kookie. Have you been crying?" The older one touches his swollen cheeks.

"A little bit?" He sniffs trying to hide his face while looking around. 

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung takes his hand and leads them to the couch. He holds the younger's hands and almost purrs at the warm hands. Outside was extremely cold despite the sun.

"What do you mean what happened? You were gone..."

"Just for a couple of hours. I came back to my car for a few things."

"Three hours, Hyung, Three!" Jungkook says exacerbated. A few tears glass his eyes. "I-I,"

"Four actually. But in my defense, I didn't know it was this far. Plus, I suck at geography and I got distracted by everything I saw. The snow is super deep and now I'm freezing, come here." the blond brings Jungkook closer and feels tingles when the other snuggle his neck. "I'm right here," the blond says when he hears a sniff,

"I- you were sick, and I just, I don't know. I'm sorry. It's just that I... You didn't even tell me your name."

Taehyung widens his eyes, "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. I'm sorry. I was just a bit skeptical in the beginning. You were, no- you are kind and so welcoming. I was scared because it's suspicious."