The roads of skyrim

Talon and Mattias had just left the town of solitude and had grabbed two horses(well Mattias did Talon summoned one) and set off to wherever the wind will take them.

Mattias "talon, I have something to ask."

Talon "speak, friend."

Mattias "does it not bother you that I am a Nord?"

Talon "does it bother you that I am an Argonian?"

Mattias "No."

Talon "Then no. Anything else?"

Mattias pointed to Talon's sword along his back, with light in the hilt. "yes, your weapon. Where did you get that?"

Talon "temple of Meridia. I took an orb from a chest, her orb, so she called to me and explained her temple was being tainted by a necromancer, I went through it, slaying all the dead within, and once the necromancer died, she gifted me her sword."

Mattias "So one handed. I see."

Talon "yes. What about you? Your bow?"

Mattias "crafted it myself when I was a lad, Practiced with it till my arms were so sore I could barely move them. How did you become so skilled with great swords?"

Talon "just never stopped training in black marsh, most use traditional spears, swords, etc. I used a sword. Never looked back since."

Mattias "How's the wife? If I may ask."

Talon "Serena? She is will, as is Lucia."

Mattias "Serena take well to you having a child?"

Talon "if she didn't, I wouldn't have married her."

Mattias "ok, last question, how in oblivion did you spawn that steed?"

Talon "from a plane of oblivion, I'll explain more some other time, for now we must get going."

The pair took off to Dawnstar.

They would forever remember that visit.