Aftermath

Talon opens his eyes and stares at his own ceiling, right from his bed, strange, last thing he remembered he was in unconscious heading to dawnstar.

Talon "how did I get here?"

"I carried you back, hadn't heard for a while, got worried."

Talon "Serana?"

Serana "yes, your knight in royal robes."

Talon "what of Lucia?"

Serana "she's fine. With Mjoll in Riften. Worried about her father."

Talon "thank the hist you found me. Have you heard from mattias?"

Serana "sent the kid to honor hall orphanage."

Talon "good."

Talon sits up in bed and slowly gets up, and realizes he has nothing on but ragged pants

Talon "Ok, I was not wearing these when I was out."

Serana "I couldn't have you sleep in just a loincloth, your old clothes were ripped to shreds, already got some new ones."

Talon "thank you."

Serana leaves downstairs as Talon changes into new clothes, he goes downstairs and grabs his armor from his time in the companions, now lead by Aela as thier Harbinger since he stepped down.

*in the forest of falkreath*

A wolf munches down on its last meal, a small rabbit, before being killed by an arrow to the heart, having been shot by a Nord, Mattias, he picks up the wolf corpse and hears a voice from the trees.

"Nice shot"

He looks up to find a female wood elf, beautiful and with her own bow on her back, made from what looked to be dwarven metal.

Mattias "aren't you a little short to be out here lass?"

"Aren't you a bit bulky to be using a bow?"

Mattias "fair point, names Mattias. And yours?"

"Elaine, adventurer and used a bow since I could walk."

Mattias "Ay, I'm the same way, had this since I was a lad."

Elaine "nice now, found mine in a Dwemer ruin. Looks like you could use an upgrade, no offense."

Mattias "it's quite alright."

Elaine "these your normal hunting grounds?"

Mattias "No, they yours?"

Elaine "Yes, I usually hunt here during daylight."

Mattias "shall we hunt together?"

Suddenly the pair hear growling coming from the trees, and motion from bigger then a wolf pack. They ready their bows

Elaine "seems we are prey now."