✿41

I don't even know I'm talking nonsense~

14th July, 2022.

Dad

Where are you?

Going up in the lift

Hurry up! We all are waiting for you

Do I really have to do this?

Yk your Mom right?
Atleast give your attendance 😃

😔😔😔alright I'm coming

Jaemin was inside a fancy lift which was semi-circular in shape made up of glass, revealing the beautiful city sight. He reached the 15th floor and got out of the elevator in a blue formal suit, hair styled in his signature comma shape on his forehead as he walked inside the five-star restaurant, confidence oozing out of him. He was pretty proud of his looks today which gathered the visiting customers' attention on the young man. He was pretty familiar with this restaurant because ever since he was young, his family would have dinner together here often in a separate booked room. The blond stood infront of the room number 7 as the guard present there, opened the door for him.

The people inside ended their conversation midway to look at the newcomer. The boy saw four new faces besides his parents, who he assumed to be the Kim family. The six people welcomed him and he bowed to them too, then, took his seat.

"Oh it already feels like we are already a family", an older lady spoke up. Jaemin understood that she was Aunt Goeun his Dad was talking about.

"I know, right? I am glad you came today Jaemin, inspite of having busy schedules", the unknown man said.

The said boy could just only smile.

"Oh Jaemin let me introduce them to you", Chaewon said. "This is Goeun, my childhood friend and this is Mr. Kim Siwon. You know the famous Aphrodite Diamond Jewellers? It's their family business."

His lips parted an inch after knowing this new fact as he shook hands with the older man.

"And this is Kim Doyoung, their son. Currently he is learning the company works from his father and soon will be the new CEO", Mrs. Na continued.

The older boy was dressed in a black formal attire. He looked friendly as he extended his hand for a handshake and Jaemin gladly accept it. He smiled at the younger and said, "I remember you. We met once."

"Yes, yes." The twenty-one-year old nodded.

"You were cute back then and a shy kid."

"Oh yeah. I used to be shy before."

"But now look at you! Young CEO of Graffitti. You look really handsome today", Doyoung complimented.

"O-Oh thank you."