Chapter 1

As Reya planned she left Jungkook, stayed at Aruna's temporary residence at Seoul. Just how they predicted, once the day broke Jungkook made the call for Aruna, to inquire about Reya. Maybe that one lie from Aruna changed the life path of Jungkook and Reya. Aruna pleaded Jungkook to not tell Reya's parents about her disappearance and he obeyed.

One week later Aruna called Jungkook, "She is fine." Hearing which Jungkook let out a sigh of relief. "She is in contact with her parents, Jungkook. But they still don't know that she left home." Aruna didn't receive any respond from Jungkook. "Jungkook, go back to BTS. Once that happens she will eventually come back." Once she finished saying that the line went dead from his side. And that was the last call of Aruna with Jungkook.

From the view of Reya's parents, they had no clue of the occurrence. Once the baby has born throughout their stay at hospital, for one day long, not even one time they asked for Jungkook. Reya's simple lied about Jungkook being busy convinced them much than necessary.

AT PRESENT

Reya's serene slumber was ruined when her infant seeked her solicitude; those tiny rosy fist nudged it's mum's cheeks; the sweetest wake up call in the universe. Reya's vision was sore from preceding night; she was shedding tears for every single misfortunes that replaced her fortunes she found with her Jungkook; at last holding a great tenacity she decided to move on in her life, at least for her 10 months await.

Few weeks already ran off since her debut book got published and it has gathered few favorable feedbacks from the bibliophiles.

"When is brother-in-law arriving?" Reya enquired, humming lullaby for her baby. Aruna's process of packing her things got paused, that she thought for a second before responding Reya. "Probably this midnight."

Reya's sharp eyes glimpsed the sparkle of elation in Aruna's eyes; She knew why. "After a month you are meeting mama, you are pretty excited, nah?" Reya's mockery forced Aruna to feel empathy towards Reya. "Hmm. Will you be ok after I leave?" Reya offered Aruna her hand, displayed her composed smile and firmly nodded. "I have been living alone for four months after my delivery, until your stay with me for this one month. I have got used it, Aruna. Afterall I have my warrior baby, right ammu?" Reya kissed her baby's cute paws. Her baby, pallavi gave her half sleep smile, melting Reya, mending her broken heart. "And I want to thank you for being there when I got separated from Jungkook. If your flight wasn't delayed I don't know what would I have done." Reya's vision blurred with welled tears, she clutched Aruna's hand in gratitude. Aruna slapped her cousin's hand for her formal words. "And when Jungkook called me to ask about your whereabouts, I didn't show it to you then but Reya, I was terrified to the hell. Fortunately he believed me when I lied to him that I don't know about you and that I wasn't at Soeul when in real I was here for 2 months, until Pallavi turned one month old." Reya nodded with her mind meandering to her bygones; Aruna went under an intense thinking, quietude enveloped them which Aruna broke. "He believed me, Reya and I cheated him. I don't think he will ever forgive me for that." Aruna's words were completed with her followed sobs. "Hey, idiot. Please don't feel guilty or blamed. We did everything for his own good. And he is now where he should, where he wanted himself." Reya shifted her attention to the TV which had BTS' recent interview displayed. "But you are not where you should be. Look what have happened because of your one decision. Are you really happy?" A long sigh left Reya's lips. She laid her daughter in the cradle. "I don't have answer for your question. But I can say that I am at peace, to see Jungkook again as a member of BTS. That wouldn't have happened if I didn't take that decision. And I cannot imagine BTS without him and him without BTS, that too because of me I cannot tolerate my self-blame so I am fine, I will let the fate decide my life."