Chapter 9

When it comes to Seoul, the metropolis of South Korea, it holds the spectacular night life. As of the city's hectic day life broken it's all ties with its vivacious hours of murkiness.

     Rejuvenating on his new turn of life; standing on the 13th floor of The Hill apartments; Jungkook could get the glimpse of his gaiety land.

     "Let's go." He was pulled back by her velvety voice.

     "Yep." He turned and got stuck at his place for few moments. When his stomach turned a sojourn of butterflies, his heart turned into one and fluttered. He tilted his head, lavishly his pupil travelled her, his realm. He was stood rooted until he felt a little tug from her, an indication that they are getting late.

••••••

     The time they took to reach Namsan Mountain, his eyes seldom left her side, trying to cope up with the time periods he missed her intimacy. His mind still replayed how his heart missed a beat , how she with her seamless imperfections just the way the Moon does, captivating him in her fist.

     Her loose curly hair, lengthy brows, daring eyes, blunt nose, happy lips and her fitness drapped in a black sari. He needed a support to balance when his world was shaking, he still does. So he parked the car at the sideway, leaving her confused. Instead of giving her an explanation he kept a steady look on her, a look of adoration and appreciation that she was his, all for himself again; after all the turmoil in their life journey.

"Don't eat me alive, Jeon." She giggled, her intoxicating weapon. "Start the car." She whispered and nudged him; he smiled at her, her face weren't caked up with make up but with blush, caused by him. Instead he unbuckled his seatbelt, did the same with her and offered his hand which she took.

     With his small tug they were nose to nose, his arms around her shoulder and her own around his waist. "You are an art." He breathed, his hand wiping her smudged kajal as he pecked her nose. Reya grinned.

"Only for your artistic eyes."

     Few minutes let go they were again on road, this time Jungkook's eyes careful on the road; a pregnancy wife on board, no compromise in the safety. But unknown to her mate, Reya had been concealed in a trench of her thought.

      They climbed their ride around Namson Mountain, as per her first wish of her second pregnancy; no way he would say no.

     As the ride started Reya turned towards Jungkook, and was taken back; his eyes were already into her. She wondered, how many times he planned to make her go crazy in a day. Her heart did it's signature somersault around him after a long break. she called him to go closer to her.

     In a blink his arms were around her waist and she was in his proximity, as if he was starving for her that one call. His eyes no longer held a soft love, it turned raw and pure; straight from his core. His hand curled around her nape; their breath fluctuated. His invisible deadly hot breathe drew patterns on her lips. He slowly carried her cheeks in his smooth hold; him moving close to her, his lips parted leaving enough gap for her own to fill, to present their unity in the perfect way. "Let's take a selfie." Reya said.

     Jungkook opened his hooded eyes and searched for a glint of fun in her eyes. Otherwise who would want to ruin such a flawless magical moment? None, not even an anti - romantic. The second he found none in her eyes he stopped hauling over the spoilt romance; maybe her mood swing. He tried his best to placate his nerves, she was all it mattered to him now.

     "Of course." He nodded with a smile and took out his phone. As he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, she moved closer to him and changed his phone to portrait; they had to stick together cheek to cheek to fit in. He clicked a pic, abruptly he faced her, surprise sparkled in his eyes, realisation hit him really hard as he glanced her up and down; hastily looked around them and chuckled covering his face. Later said, "Seriously!!! You are recreating our first date!!!" he squashed her cheeks. "You are! You are intolerably adorable and precious, my love." He whispered before moving closer to claim something for which his soul has been begging.