Chapter 2

At an unexpected time, there are unusual occurrences in life which remains a magician's secret. We find ourselves at a breaking point in discovering the reason behind, but eventually will reach the point zero; We call that mysterious fact as fate. Reya didn't get the faintest idea that since when Jungkook switched from being her destiny to her fate, from her daydream to her nightmare, from her heart mender to her heart breaker.

In such a fix, paranoid filled, Reya was seated without a blink of sleep, at the brink of her window; which flaunted the transition from dusk to dawn.

Though her mind beseeched her to cease her all-night seizure. Still she had no idea of obeying it until she pinpoints where she went wrong to deserve Jungkook's wrath. Vehement rage was all she expected from him for her absconding, but divorce was way far.

'let's confront and ask him the reason.' She soliloquized and kicked started her day.

••••••

"No, except this bag, remaining you can load in the vehicle." The home shifters had been working for the past one hour with Reya's guidance, she felt dead on her feet.

The boy nodded and looked around. "Where is sir, mam?" He asked.

"He hasn't come yet." She told, making a bun out of her long hair.

"But he started before us to reach here." He mumbled scratching his head, "Thank you mam." He flashed his pro smile at her and went back to his work.

Hearing it, Reya thought for few seconds before she let her eyes saunter her street, yet nothing suspicious caught her eyes. "Tsk." She came inside as her mind wandered back to her conversation with Aruna and Aaron, who couldn't believe the hell was happening in Reya's life and reason behind Jungkook's immature speculation. And Reya condemned them from entering into the issue.

As her tentative eyes landed on her sleeping infant, she settled down with packing rest of her goods and chattels. With the support provided by the stool Reya could empty her closet. From the stack of clothes stuck out a paper. A sense of nostalgia submerged her, once she read till the end, his last query anticipated her reply. Will you give me a chance? The best answer popped her mind, to send it back to the righteous owner. She started to write, I will give you a chance, stopping her writing she looked at her baby, ' By naming you as the God father of Pallavi.' She whispered to herself in blithesome. Before her words get its written form, before her pen again touched the letter she got interrupted with a calling bell. She left the sentence incomplete to receive the person outdoor.

"Good morning, halmoni." Reya's state of mind and the aura switched to tranquility, spotting her lovely neighbour.

"Good morning dear, have you shifted everything?" Reya shrugged her shoulder and mouthed "almost." She made the guest be seated in comfort.

"I will miss your delicious masala tea." The grandma offered a smile which didn't reach her eyes. "Where is your husband? I came to meet him." Reya's smile vanished hearing about husband.

"He is busy, halmoni." She sulked and averted her vision to the door which was ajar and got panicked looking at peeking Jungkook with his mask and cap. "Jesus, Kook!!!" Reya jumped caressing her chest. Grandma laughed at them, thinking that he was pulling fun pranks on his wife. But only Reya knew the reason behind his weird act was suspicion.

Unwavered with the chaos he walked as pacific as summer sea. "Where is pallavi?" Arrogance dripped off his tongue, inducing Reya to roll her eyes.

"Sleeping." She gave a crisp answer as he entered her chamber.

Reya's vision engrossed on the ticking clock, the few minutes turned to of 20 yet no sign of Jungkook. Not willing to make the grandma wait anymore, Reya called him."Hmm, Jungkook she is my neighbour. She actually came to meet you." Few seconds let passed Jungkook came out wiping his face. Reya scrutinized his demeanor which indeed got switched from rude to its opposite, broken.