Chapter 3

Countable days have passed as Reya with her little one, got shifted to their new home. Now that she can walk freely without any confusion in that home.

Her residence stood an epitome of luxuriance at the unparalleled capital city of South Korea. Swimming pool, tennis court and what not. Her neighbourhood was flooded with either sophisticated people or media people of South Korea solely.

One day, Reya couldn't blink her eyes on seeing Lee Jong Suk in his casuals having a morning walk with his dog. Before she won her inner debate to talk with him he disappeared. That's how it worked on THE HILL, one of the costliest apartments in South Korea.

At first she never had the probability to visit BTS' shared apartment. Time could swap anything upside down with its faculty. Speaking of change, the change of water did it's artistry on her health. Moreover The Hill apartment being built over a chill hill, which held in its hand the outstretched smoky Namsan Mountain and refreshing Hangang river; turned her body a residence for cold, sneeze and cough.

Before it gets severe and mirror on her baby's health she opted to intake some medicinal milk, to her unlucky star she found zero garlic in her kitchen. A sticky note was stuck on her fridge to buy glossaries the next day. Paying the former house rent ample money resided in her purse.

"Hey Reya. What are you doing here, it's passed 10 p.m?" a wide yawn escaped Jin's mouth as he opened the door wide for Reya to enter.

"Sorry for disturbing you. Want some garlic, hyung." She said bowing her head. Jin waved his hand dramatically, pulling ugly faces on her apology, stirring out her laughter. Making the guest seated comfortable Jin paddled towards his second dream place, kitchen.

Reya's ears perked up at Jimin and Taehyung's nag on last piece of pizza, J-hope's dramatic laugh, Suga's irritated sigh and some obvious breaking sound. "Don't mind, they are just few nocturnal animals playing games." Jin said his eyes gestured the closed room. Reya flashed a smile and got the little box of garlic from him. As Jin was rapping at others to lower their voice, Reya hysterically let her eyes scan the house, no trace of him nor his shoes.

She gleed at Jin appreciating his help. Struggled hard to voice out her question, where is Jungkook?. Eventually she bid her goodbye thanking Jin.

'Mr. Drunkard didn't arrive yet?' Reya's feet ceased outside the door hearing Jimin's voice.

'Many times I warned you not to call Jungkook like that, Park Jimin' Jin's soft voice was anything but threatening.

'When he drinks almost everyday I should call him like that.' Her lips quivered hearing Jimin's retort. Jungkook drinks everyday? Reya felt herself drown in the pool of guilty.

It was passed 12, as of howling owl Reya was wide awake, roaming back and forth, checking outdoor time to time; yet no sign of Mr. Drunk head. At one point she lost her temper and picked her phone, precisely when, there was a knock, too abrupt that she dropped the phone on the bed. Soothing her tensed nerves she reached the door peephole, it was him. The door was opened, her emotions got ignited inside. With raging eyes she took notice of him standing by gripping the wall, his head hung deep low; his long tresses veiling his face entirely. But no, he wasn't drunk. She got perplexed with the acquired fact that he came home sober, completely. "I hope I am not disturbing your sleep." Jungkook murmured, tiredness dancing in his tone. Without further ado he let himself inside and took beeline to the bed room.

As she followed him, he was found at the edge of the bed, one hands gripping his head, another brushing off his sleeping daughter's silky hair. "What happened?"she asked draping blanket over their baby. Her soul was long conditioned to care for Jungkook, though he hurt her.