23. Celebration

Hoseok checked his reflection in the mirror one more time. He looked quite stunning in his white buttoned up shirt and blue slacks. The omega didn't forget about accessories as well. He had a shiny golden chain on his neck and a matching hoop on his right ear.

Jimin insisted on him applying light make up, so after looking in the mirror Hoseok looked like a pretty doll. He rarely felt this pampered. It all was new to him.

(uwu, how is he even real? My Angel😇)

"God that alpha will propose to you right then and there when he sees you!" Jimin exclaimed after another circle around Hoseok. He was gushing over his best friend non stop. He kept teasing him all day after Yoongi asked omega for a dinner with him and Sumi.

"Stop, Minnie. He's just being nice to me. We worked so hard and long for this divorce. This seriously feels like an achievement."

"Yeah, he worked really hard to make you single and available... for him."

Hoseok threw a teddy bear that was on his bed at omega, but Jimin skillfully avoided it with a fit of laughter.

"You're evil." Hoseok told him with a fake pout, trying hard to bite back a smile. "Isn't my divorce day supposed to be sad? Why do I feel so..."

"Good? Marvelous? Fantastic?"

"God, I'm just terrible. This is wrong."

"Anyone would feel amazing after divorcing an abusive piece of shit. I'm so happy that you aren't crying rivers over him or that marriage. It was supposed to happen sooner or later."

"But he's my mate."

"Aish! Don't even think about saying that in front of Yoongi. You'll trigger his alpha."

Hoseok sighed, sitting on the edge of his bed. He wasn't as sad or upset as he originally thought he would be. When he asked himself when did he stop loving Daehyun, omega realized that he had never loved the male in the first place. Everything was illusion from the very beginning.

His parents made him believe that Daehyun was worthy alpha, that he would make a great mate. As it turned out later, they were completely wrong. Daehyun was terrible mate. He never showed that he cared about Hoseok, always took him for granted. Never showed that omega meant anything to him. But what completely broke omega's heart was his indifference towards their daughter.

Maybe Hoseok didn't deserve love from him, but what Eunji did wrong? She was a little bundle of sunshine in their lives. The sweetest little angel who deserved only the best on this world. If only Hoseok could give her it all...

"Are you thinking about Eunji again?" Jimin sat next to his friend, wrapping arms around him in calming manner. Hoseok's sorrow pheromones had filled the room while he was deep in thoughts.

"I'm sorry." Omega said softly, returning hug to his friend.

"Me too." Jimin whispered, barely holding back tears. Eunji was painful subject to all of them. He was close to her too. He loved and spoiled little girl as much as he could. Jimin would never forget how she snuggled to Taehyung every time they came over. She just missed an alpha figure in her life so much that every time she was with them, she clinged to his mate.