Chapter 6

Warning this contains some sweet and emotional scenes. Please be advised as you read this chapter.

Past

Junji took Misato to the Takanawa Penthouse with him to discuss some things before they started the revenge plan on Rie, Joushima, and her parents. The feelings he has for Misato still lingers inside of him ever since before, during, and after his marriage with Rie. And after hearing the reason why Misato left, Junji knew that this was his chance to claim Misato back before the toxic couple got wind of his beloved's return.

They made it to their destination as the car was parked underground. The driver opened the door for them as they got out of the car and walked towards the elevator that goes up to Junji's new official home.

As they went inside Junji asked, "Do you want anything?"

"Just a bottle of water, please.", Misato replied.

Junji went to the kitchen and grabbed two ice cold bottles of water out of the fridge. He walked towards the large living room where Misato is sitting on an L-shaped sofa admiring the work that was done in the room itself. He smiled as he remembered how he's still deeply in love with Misato ever since they first met at the school library. Junji sat down next to Misato and gave him the water as they talk about Joushima's and Rie's background history and mostly themselves.

********

They read every file from when Rie was expelled from school to before, during, and after she was married to Junji. They also notice that there were over 10 or 11 restraining orders against Rie and mostly Joushima from different families and famous celebrities, and there was one restraining order made by famous TV host Rex Imaishi and Mitsuru Aogiri, Misato's model friend.

Junji was concerned about the two celebrities and asked, "Did you know that Mitsuru was dating Rex Imaishi the host of Kyoku TV?"

Misato saw the paper Junji was holding and said "No, Mitsuru never told me that he was with Mr. Imaishi when I last saw him at the hotel restaurant."

As they ponder that statement, both of them continued reading the list of crimes Joushima committed against other people besides Rex and Mitsuru, but the rest were neither censored or erased for some reason. They wished to know what Joushima has done to Rex and Mitsuru, but that would wait until tomorrow or another day.

Later that night Junji saw the time on his cell phone and realized that it was almost midnight and made a request to Misato. He said, "It's getting late so maybe it would be wise that you stay the night with me until dawn, so my driver can drop you off home tomorrow morning if that's okay with Misato?"

"It's okay with me, I already texted my Aunt that I would stay here with you since we've been busy gathering information on Rie and Joushima tonight.", replied with a small smile on his face.

***********

They went inside Junji's walk-in closet to gather some clothes to wear for bed. As he was looking for some night clothes for Misato, Junji noticed a letter in his drawer saying, "There are some pretty night clothes and underwear for your Queen just in case he comes over for the night. Love Mom" ❤

Junji groaned as he kept forgetting that his mom is a full on BL fangirl when it involves BL stuff. After he was done in the closet Junji gave Misato his sleepwear and escorted him to the bathroom where it has a stand-in shower and huge climb-in bathtub across from it.

Misato was mesmerized by how huge the bathroom is he became very nervous about being in the bedroom with Junji since they haven't been sleeping with anyone else since their break up. But he's even more worried for Junji because it's been three years since they have been secretly intimate with each other at school and at home. Hopefully Junji isn't too broken up during his dead marriage with Rie.

Meanwhile Junji was feeling very good about himself since he left the house of tainted memories of when he was married to that crazy Rie Inugami and invited her dimwitted boyfriend Joushima Guzobuta. But he must restrain himself from doing any sexual acts towards Misato until they confront each other about whether or not they have been seeing someone else since they went their separate ways.

Just then Junji heard the bathroom door open and out came Misato only wearing a white large sized pajama top that covered up his thighs and revealing his shoulder with his long blonde hair still damp from the shower.

Junji gulped as he stared at Misato's beauty which he looked more vibrant than ever since he came back from modeling in Europe. Junji knew that it is not the time to be intimate with one another. They must have the talk before the night is over. He silently nodded to Misato as he headed towards the bathroom, rapidly tore off his clothes and underwear, turned on the shower head and thankfully jerked off before heading back into the bedroom where the beautiful fair haired man is in.

After he was done jerking off and washing up, Junji returned to the bedroom wearing a black tank top and a matching pair of sweat pants. Suddenly he saw Misato still awake while staring at the penthouse window admiring the bright light of Tokyo. Junji stride towards the beauty and without hesitation wrapped his muscular arms around Misato's waist inhaling the sweet scent of peaches and vanilla. The scent itself can make Junji go wild with desire but that will have to wait until they talk about each other.

*********

They sat together on the bed talking about what their life was like when they split up. Junji already told Misato about his stifling marriage and Misato recently told Junji about his successful career as a model.

"I've become an ambassador to their perfume company here in the city, but I also found out that since the lie Rie made didn't spread around the modeling industry I decided to move back here to be the face for the summer fashion magazine which is a few months away.", said Misato with a warm smile across his gorgeous face.

Junji was thrilled to hear that Misato is finally staying here after his time in Europe. And if he was honest, he missed Misato like hell. He missed the way he smiled that angelic smile over every small little gesture. He missed the way that Misato laughed at Junji's reaction whenever he made cute comments or a joke. He missed the way his cheeks puff up while eating his favorite cake. More importantly he missed holding Misato in his arms whenever they're on a date or in the bedroom.

After talking about their goals and accomplishments, Junji ask the one question that's threatening to come out of his mouth. He gulped and ask, "Misato, were you dating anyone during stay in Europe?" Misato shook his head and replied, "No, I haven't been dating anyone nor have I been falling in love with anyone. Because all this time I've thinking about was you and you alone."

Junji embrace Misato feeling so happy and ecstatic that everything is falling into place. Now all he has to do is to exposed Rie and Joushima for who they are.

To be continued...