Chapter 2

Warning: the scenes are very explicit.

Edited

Past...

Misato was walking out of the airport, carrying his luggage, while talking to his mom on the phone. "Don't worry mom, the plane made it here safely and I know you want me to take the private jet, but you know how lethal the paparazzi is nowadays.", he said, with a warm smile across his face.

Misato Hanabishi is the youngest member in his wealthy family to become a model in the fashion industry. At school he was nickname the Golden Queen because of his tan skin, long blonde hair, and mostly his crystal blue eyes. But he was also known for his sassy attitude whenever someone tries hence the word tries to mess with him or pick a fight with him.

He had to leave Tokyo, Japan because the modeling company he used to work for was involve in a illicit sex scandal about a jealous model making false accusations about being sexually assaulted by two photographers. Which has cost the company to go bankrupt and making the employees and the models to lose their job.

**********

Misato sees the limo driver waving at him and ran towards it, feeling so eager to stay at his aunt and uncle's place for the first time in three years. He was excited to be reunited with his friends and hopefully his old lover whom he hasn't talk to since they broke up.

After spending his day talking to his uncle and aunt, Misato decided to call his childhood friend, Mariko Akimoto to see if they could meet up at their favorite coffee shop at the mall. He couldn't wait to tell him about his time in Europe with his parents.

A few hours later, Misato came into the mall coffee shop, wearing a big white sweater crop top and a blue jean skirt, and white sneakers on his feet, recognized the white headband on top of Mariko's head.

After they order something, Misato and Mariko were chatting about their lives and careers until this one subject came up, Junji Motohara.

Misato didn't fail to notice the distraught look on Mariko's face when Junji's name was mentioned. He leaned over the table and ask, "Mariko, did something happen to Junji while I was gone?"

*********

Mariko flinched when he realize that no one told Misato about Junji, probably because they broke up since that scandal. And he also knows that Misato is not naive when he sense something bad has happened to their friends, he should know because Misato can be very scary if someone gets on his bad side, or bully his friends. And if you make one wrong move, Misato will destroyed you, just like that.

So basically lying to his best friend and partner in crime is never the best option, so he had no choice, but to tell the blonde young man the truth.

Mariko tuck a strand of hair behind his ear and said, "Misato, I believe it would be better if you hear this from me, so here it goes."

He stare into Misato's blue eyes and ask the one question he dread of asking, "Do you remember Rie Inugami, from the Amasaki Academy?"

And there it is, the light in his friend's eyes were gone from the moment that name was heard. Mariko hated mentioning the bitch's name ever since she smashed his porcelain elephant Mariko made in art class and said in a snarky tone, "I'm sorry, was that your dad?" Let's just say that, Rie wasn't well liked in school on account of her nasty reputation of being a bully.

********

"Yes, I remember Rie Inugami, what about her?", Misato replied in a flat tone in his voice.

Misato can tell that whenever Rie's name is mention bad stuff happens. He also remember that Rie is the daughter of the most hated politician in Japan, who has a reputation for clubbing, drinking, and being verbally abusive to anyone around him.