Meet the Characters

This is my first time doing a non fanfic novella that's very different from my other stories. Because the main characters are the called good rich and the villains are called the bad rich.

Good Rich:

Junji Motohara: Asian American, 24 years old, male, sexy looking but a bit nerdy. Olive skin, black hair, and hazel red eyes. CEO of Motohara Enterprise. Raised in a wealthy and open minded family. Bent but not broken from a "relationship" that he didn't want to be in due to a personal situation. Former husband of Rie Inugami. Soon to be boyfriend of Misato Hanabishi.

Misato Hanabishi: European Asian, 21 years old, male, feminine looking, attractive, oozing with raw sex appeal, and a crossdresser. Blonde hair, tan skin, and has crystal blue eyes. Successful model. Raised in a successful and open minded family. Outgoing and sassy, fun loving, and very understanding. Still has feelings for Junji Motohara. Soon to be lover of Junji Motohara

Rachel Nishimaki: Asian American, 32 years old, sexy voluptuous woman, wife of Arima Nishimaki. Co-owner of the BDSM club, The Sapphire. Aunt of Misato Hanabishi.

Arima Nishimaki: Japanese, 34 years old, male, muscular as sin, husband of Rachel Nishimaki. Co-owner of the BDSM club, The Sapphire. Uncle of Misato Hanabishi.

Ryosuke Shino: Japanese, 22 years old, male, childhood friend of Junji Motohara, works in a secret underground organization. Like an older brother to Junji. Lover of Mariko Akimoto.

Mariko Akimoto: Japanese, 21 years old, male, chilhood friend of Misato Hanabishi, feminine looking, a crossdresser, and works in a secret underground organization. Outspoken and sassy. Lover of Ryosuke Shino.

The Real Rex Imaishi Harrison: European Asian, male, 27 years old, former TV host, lover of Mitsuru Aogiri.

Misturu Aogiri: Asian American, male model, 23 years old, lover of the real Rex McDavidson.

Hiroki Norisaki: Asian American, 22 years old, best friend of Junji Motohara and Ryosuke Shino, attorney lawyer, and lover of Mina Tsukime.

Mina Tsukime: Asian American, 20 years old, male, best friend of Misato Hanabishi and Mariko Akimo, secretary of Junji Motohara. Lover of Hiroki Norisaki.

Makime: Japanese, 36 years old, female, mother figure, housekeeper, friend and supporter of Junji and Misato.

Bad Rich:

Rie Inugami: Japanese, 24 years old, female, skinny and buxom, sexually active, wealthy, toxic and insane. Hated by society. Ex wife of Junji Motohara. Girlfriend of Joushima Guzobuta.

Joushima "Fake Rex Harrison" Guzobuta: Japanese, 27 years old, male. Wealthy, but hated by society. Boyfriend of Rie Inugami. Has a nasty narcissistic personality.