Chapter 4

I realized that in this chapter I went over the line by adding things that doesn't make any sense so hopefully this new version to more helpful and easy to understand. Warning: this chapter contain some mild violence.

Edited

Junji was still in bed cuddling Misato, while enjoying his freedom after staying in the dead marriage for three years. He was planning to spend more time with his lover after work. Until he hears his cellphone ringing, Junji picked it up from his nightstand and drowsily answered, "Hello."

"Hey, did I interrupted your morning after with Misato?", Hiroki laughed.

Junji sarcastically replied, "Well, we were just cuddling in bed and hoping to do a morning after, but now that you called me so what's up."

Hiroki asked, "So, you haven't heard anything from your mom about Joushima's and Rie's family, have you?"

Junji started to get very confused about what Hiroki was talking about and try to control any sudden movements without waking Misato up, so he carefully sat up from the bed and said, "No, she hasn't said anything to me when I last saw her yesterday at my divorce trial, why?"

Hiroki smirked, "Joushima and Rie's fathers resign as mayor and congressman from the Japanese Government."

Junji widen his eyes as he heard the news from Hiroki. He knew sooner or later that their secrets would be exposed to the public, but he didn't realize that their actions would affect them just after the trial. Unless they knew what was going on between Joushima and Rie before word got out about the divorce.

********

Past

After taking a long hot shower, writing a note to Misato, who was still sleeping at that time, and making some calls from the hotel concierge. Junji felt refreshed for the first time he ever had in his life, but that refreshed feeling had suddenly vanished when he stepped inside the house to see a naked Joushima and Rie in the living room couch looking at him with a look of disgust on their faces like he was a wad of old gum stuck underneath their shoes. He ignored them as he walked towards the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee as he reminiscence about last night when he told Misato about his awful marriage with Rie.

As Junji settled down, Joushima came up to him and started to spew out toxic sludge of harsh words out of his mouth as usual.

"So you actually stayed out late and didn't come home, huh, don't tell me you got yourself a cutie to use as a rebound. Ha, I mean, why would anyone want to have sex with a good for nothing like you. You're just a worthless human being only to serve me and my babe.", said a vindictive Joushima.

Junji resumed drinking his coffee until it was slapped out of his hand by an irate Joushima. He slowly stood up, glare at the repulsive man, and punched him in the face.

Rie gasped and Joushima started to groan in agony after he got punched by Junji. His monstrous face started to form into angry one until he look up and saw Junji glaring at him with his eyes turning pitch black with hatred and disgust. Joushima flinched when Junji made that look and he started talking all high mighty, but stuttered in the process.

"Y-y-you don't scared me, I'm still much stronger than you because I stole your wife and I'm staying in your house for a long time.", said Joushima while attempting to make a sinister laugh.

Junji scoffed at the man's remark and said, "Well, its good that you're staying here because it's better in here than being outside anyways."

Rie screeched, "What do you mean by that, asshole?"

Junji smirked, "Well, you said that you want a divorce right, so I decided to grant your wish."

Rie giggled in a sweet and sickly tone and said, "You don't have any proof about me and Joushima to start the divorce proceedings."

Junji strode across the living room floor, stare in his soon to be ex-wife's face and said, "Don't worry about that because once I gather evidence about you and your boy toy over there, you will understand the consequences when you crossed the line with me and don't bother to apologize to me, because you already lost so much respect from me since the day you slither your way into my life. And trust me once I'm through with you and your boyfriend over there, are gonna wish that you never met me at all."

Junji walked away as he head towards his private study, locked it to prevent Rie and Joushima from coming in, and started to breath a sigh of relief. Finally his plan will be set into action since he left out of hotel where his first and only love reside at.

*******

After he sat down in his chair, Junji heard his phone and got a text from Misato himself.

Misato: Hey I found your letter on the night stand.

Junji snickered and text back: Did you enjoy the food and the special surprise I provided for you this morning.

Misato: Yes the food was delicious and the surprised spa treatment was amazingly relaxing, I wanted to see you again, but my Aunt Rachel needs me at the her club tonight, I hope you can come over soon.

Junji: I will as soon as I gather some evidence to expose Rie and nasty ass boyfriend of hers.

Misato: Well speaking of evidence, I have some information about those two and their backgrounds, so I'll give you the address tonight after your done on your side.

Junji: Sure thing, sweetheart. ❤❤❤

After he finished his text from Misato, Junji started calling his parents to tell them the news. It started to ring once and a familiar voice answered. "Son, is that you?"

Junji felt some tears filling up his eyes and said, "Hey dad, how's mom doing?"

His dad, William Motohara replied, "She's doing okay, just worried sick about you and was hoping that you might do the right thing by divorcing the dreadful woman."

Junji quietly laughed because and replied, "Actually you can tell her that it's time."

"You mean, you're finally going to divorce Rie?!", exclaimed William.

"Yup, but I need yours and mom's help though.", replied Junji.

Suddenly William shouted on his phone, "Katsuko, our son is finally divorcing that cow!!!" Junji's mom, Katsuko, shouted with glee and said something unexpected. "Junji, sweetie there will be a moving truck heading to the house to pick up all of your belongings to take them to the Takanawa Penthouse.

Junji sighs because he knew that his parents would do something for him just in case he decided to cut ties with Rie. He love his parents so much that they have been there for him since they found out about what happened between him and Misato. He was about to say something else but, his parents beat him to it. "Junji, we also have something for you to seek your revenge on Rie, I called the limo driver and a surprise bodyguard in case Rie or her mutt tries to stop you from leaving, is all right with you?", William asked.

Junji replied, "Yes, it's okay with me, besides I'll never foot in this household ever again anyways. I'll see both y'all soon mom and dad."

"Bye son.", they said.

Junji ended his call and took a deep breath thinking about his future after he divorce his wife. He felt the weight had been lifted off his shoulders and felt so relieved that he could finally get rid of Rie and Joushima out of his life for good. And Junji is smart enough to understand that Rie will go to great lengths to get him back and he also knows that because of Rie's and Joushima's families reputation in the political world it's going to cause some irreversible damage in the near future too.

Does he feel sympathy for them? Hell no!

He never show any compassion for any of those politicians not since that day when he was visiting at his parent's mansion.

Sorry for leaving that line out as a cliffhanger. I just wanted everyone to know how Junji knows about Rie and Joushima's thrill seeking lifestyle. Thank you for reading this chapter keep your eye on another one real soon.