CHAPTER 4: YOU DESERVE TO BE LOVED

BAKUGOU POV:

I decided id go to the cafe again to see the red head idiot. I don't know why but he just makes me feel all soft and stuff. I want him to be mine. ugh that sounds so cringe. I grabbed my jacket and phone and started walking to the cafe. I swear I heard someone cry a bit, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

P.s the one crying was kirishima. bad bakugou go get your sharky -authour

It was fucking freezing outside and there was a lot of snow. I finally arrived at the cafe and was immediately greeted by the same cat as before. I picked the cat up and started looking around for a red head kid but. I couldn't fine one. Instead I was greeted with yet another blondie with a black bolt on his hair. Are you looking for someone sir. he asked while sipping some of who ever knows what the fuck hes drinking. um yah have you seen a red head who works here. His eyes widen a bit, you mean kirishima. he said sipping more of his drink. yah duh. Sorry but he got fired yesterday and so he went home. He hasn't answerd any of my texts though and his dad is acting like a bitch so i'm not sure if he is even home. he said looking upset and worried now. oh okay thx. Anytime man he said smiling. Why would they even want to fire shitty hair he seems so nice and stuff. how else am I supposed to talk to him now. I put the cat down and started walking home since there was nothing else for me to do. I mean I do have that shitty hair number. I guess i could text him. as i was grabbing my phone. I heard someone crying and humming at the same time. now i might be mean but i'm not that cold heart so I decided to check who it was instead of ignoring it like the first time. The crying was becoming a bit louder so I suppose I was getting closer. Once I reached the body I was shocked, and mad, and confused. it was shi-no kirishima. my kiririshima was on the floor bleeding and crying. no shirt on pant barly up and looked super cold. what the fuck happen. wait did i just call him mine? kIRISHIMA WTF HAPPEN. I yelled. He looked up a bit scared but relaxed after he so who I was. h-hi, He said smiling a little. Don't worry i'm going to take you to my house and clean your brusies okay. i immediately took of my jacket and put it on him, and then carefully but him on my back and started jogging home. i took of my shoes and ran to the bathroom calling the old hag. HEY OLD HAG HELP ME. i yelled out putting kiri on the carpet. STOP CALLING ME THAT AND WHAT DO YOU NEED. she yelled coming in the bathroom stomping. OMG KATSUKI WHAT HAPPEN. POOR BOY. She said looking scared a bit. I went to go visit him in the cafe but he wasn't there so i left and found him on the sidewalk. can you past me the fucking medical kit. yah hold on and with that she left. i started undressing him but he got scared. N-n-n oooo please no more. he wimper out. i was pissed now, who would rape this ray of sunshine. it's okay im not going to hurt you. its okay. he calmed down a bit and nodded. the old hag came back with the stuff and said shell head to the store so she can make them dinner. while i was cleaning kirishima up he was humming a song. he has such a pretty voice. Alright where done can you walk or does it still hurt. i asked. I-i can W-w-alk. he said looking away from me. he tried to get up but then fell. i quickly caught him. ill just carry you. i carried him bridaly style to my room. he was turning a bit red. i smirked a bit. i open the door and placed him on my bed. alright you can sleep here tonight. i'll be downstairs ... if you need anything just call me. i was about to turn around when he grabbed my wrist. p-please stay with m-mee. he was a blushing mess. i felt abit of blush forming on my face too. okay let me just get the spair matt-. no i mean lik-ke c-cuddl-e with me. he said looking away. i was red know. um yah sure. you don't h-hav-ee to. he said looking at me again. noo it's okay just move over a bit . he was struggling a bit but he was able to move i went in bed and he quickly grabbed my waist and barried his face on my chest. i was red know.

Time skip by our sharky beauty sleep .

Bakugou POV:

I woke up feeling a bit of weight on me. Then i remember shitty hair was here.  He was just laying down on my chest looking beautiful. Goddamn it i wanna kiss him. and i wanna do other things but i won't. I carefully pulled my self of kiri and walked down stairs to make breakfeast. when he wakes up i'll start asking him question. no ones is going to hurt my kiri and gets away with it.