CHAPTER 5: THE TRUTH

1O MIN LATER HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

 I woke up with the smell of bacon in the air. i got up and looked around and notice bakugou was gone. i tried getting up but whole bunch of pain shot up and i fell and yelled in pain. yes it was my first time getting raped but i didn't think it would hurt this bad. i heard feet running upstairs and the door was slam open. bakugo looked like he was going to kill someone, after he saw me he calmed down a bit and then ran to me picking me up and putting me back in the bed. You okay kiri. he asked looking in my eyes.  im a blushing mess right know. y-yahh-h im ok it's just hurt when i got up. i said looking at his... lips. the where small but also looked soft i just wanted it on my lips. while i was admiring is lips  he suddenly smirk. why i don't now, did he see me looking at his lips. shit. i looked up real quick and met his eyes with mine.  what were you looking at. he said still smirking. i-i your e-e-eyes. i said looking away. hmppp really know. yah y-yah totally. i said back. it looked like you were looking at my lips. he said smirking wider. haahah maybe, i said looking at him again. really know you could have just ask. W-wa before i could finsh  my sentance lips were imidently smashed in to mine. at first i was shocked but then i pushed deeper in the kiss. what was once the  soft pashionate kiss became heated up.

yes yes this is chapter short so i'll as a skit in here. Author chan

 One shot

oui bakugou didn't know you like cookies, i said looking at him. go fuck yourself shitty hair, he said glaring at me. i can't bro, i said back smiling, knowing that i finally got him. you need me to help he said smirking back.  know i was a blushimg mess, wtf was i supposed to do. H-huu what uhh m-maybe. Just like that and i was carried bridal style up to his room and dropped on the bed. i was already stripping. what happens next we don't know maybe next 3 chapters.... hhhehe

Yah that was weird but yah. author