[MAJOR UPDATE, PLEASE READ!!/POSSIBLE TW - SHITTY PARENTS]

no, you're not imagining this, I have actually returned and I wanna..well explain where I've been and what happened to me.

before I start..I wanna state that yes I'm alive and yes I'm okay

I don't wanna get to personal but in a nutshell

overprotective dad, lack of internet access and abandonment by said dad..which has caused a lot of trauma which I still deal with to this day despite it being over a year. this why I wasn't gone exactly though. the issue was that..I did not have access to my gmail for a long time and despite the amount of passwords I used..it was to no avail and for a long time..I was convinced that I'd never be able to access the account. I just got back into this account like maybe a week ago at least. I would like to thank the gmail notifications for reminding me about this app, ty person who commented :)

also other things

- I go by Kody/Kodi now!!

- My pronouns are They/Them

- I'm turning 19 in late February!! pretty much next month!!!

now, you guys may be wondering when the next part of this story will be and..this answer may not be..the answer anyone wanted. but I don't think I'll be continuing this story for many reasons.

1. I'm not really apart of the myth community

2. the days union to my knowledge has really changed and great_day in this story was based off the great_day that I believe most of us grew up?? sort of with???

3. genuine disinterest and major writer's block

4. I personally never liked x reader stories lol plus even tho great_day is technically a character in a sense..there's still a real person behind that account

so consider this story officially finished..even though it left on a cliffhanger

I unfortunately do not remember what the plot was going to be, honestly I didn't even script this story. I'm very sorry to everyone who wanted a continuation but it's personally for the best as I don't really have any passion for this stuff anymore. now what does that mean for my account?? I'm..not sure honestly..I might write my own stories even though I'm not to much of an expert on writing. plus I'm mostly known for my days union stuff. which don't get me wrong, I'm not mad about it, I'm glad people enjoy my days union stuff..the days union was one of my favorite myths and main inspirations for my former myth(s) :)

Also, I want to state that there is absolutely no pressure to read any of my new stories!! If you came just for days union/myth stuff, then that's okay and I highly thank you for reading them!! also the stories won't be deleted, unless specifically told to by the owners of the days union accounts or whatever and stuff like that. they will stay up until that happens :)

Btw, I will not be making any x reader stories, although I will make x reader stories that r satire lol or character x character...but it wont be with myths lol!! I just think x reader stories are..hard to make without the "reader" character coming off as a major mary sue or gary stu..but no hate to anyone who does enjoy x reader stories, if you enjoy them and they're not problematic, I won't stop you <3

My major interests rn are mainly JoJo lol (my favorite JoJo is Josuke pt. 4 btw!!!)

Anyways, I don't really have..anything else to add!! Any questions, please comment below and I will answer!! :)

I hope you're all doing well, much love!! <33 - Astral/Kodi