"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉.2

(A/N some of this was typed on my phone, but anyways enjoy <3)

You two seemingly locked eye contact, minutes passed by, perhaps maybe just a few seconds. Then after a while, he just walked off, not saying a single word to you which left you feeling some emotion, you felt it was some feeling of disappointment, but you shook the thought of it from your mind and looked to see the man who saved you. It was Radiant_Day, and he stood there in front of you holding a nice, hot cup of (favorite hot beverage) you smiled at him and took the cup in your hands. The steam rose above the beverage, easing you down. After finishing your drink, you handed it to Radiant, who smiled at you gratefully "Thank you" you said, before taking a long sip of the steaming liquid. "No problem! I'll show you to your room where you'll stay for the night. If you'll follow me please!" He joyfully said, before heading down the corridor. You followed and looked around at the walls which seemed a bit old fashioned. After walking down the hall for a bit, you came to a stop in front of a door. Radiant pushed down on a button on the door causing it to make quite a loud sound before opening and revealing a bare room. A pale tan bed laid in the corner, the floor was wooden and brown like an oak. There were no windows and not even a single dresser insight. You two entered the room, well only you did. "You will remain here in this room. No leaving whatsoever. Just holler if you need anything" and just like that he was gone, leaving you alone in the cold, eerie room. You let out a sigh and fell onto your bed with perfunctory and exhaustion. Your mind ran with the memory of that incident and Great_Day but eventually, sleep overcame you like a blanket. 

You stirred, tossed, and turned before you woke up in a cold sweat. You were met with silence and darkness yet you were filled with a strong anxious feeling within your heart. A sound of pacing outside your door caused you to jump. What if it was one of those creatures? Will there anybody to save me then? You thought, but yet despite the fact that you feared for your life, you got up and creaked the door open slightly. No monster insight, instead it was Great who was pacing around. "Great, sir, what are you doing?" You asked, stifling a yawn in between. He looked at you with slight bewilderment, as if he didn't expect you to be awake at such a late hour, but you haven't expected him to snap at you. "What are you doing awake? You should be asleep" he asked with a voice of strong authority. "Woke up and heard you. Is something the matter, sir?" You asked with a worried tone, yet Great didn't seem to appreciate it, and just snapped at you. "That is none of your concern! Now go back to sleep. You'll be leaving first thing in the morning" you looked at him with disbelief, he was treating you like you weren't welcome here. "Great, sir, where are your manners?"You asked him, and he just looked at you with an irritated expression that was painted on his face. "Go back to sleep or leave this residence!" he demanded, before pushing on the door to shut it. You put your foot to prevent him from closing the door, squinting in a bit of pain as the door hit your foot. He looked at you with slight annoyance and was surprised to see you push through the door and speed past him. "Where do you think you're going!?" He hollered at you, his voice vanished in the distance as you reached outside the residence, instantly being hit with cold air. If he wanted me to leave, then so be it. You thought as you kept running down, but yet you didn't get far, as you felt yourself stop in place. A figure stopped in front of you, looking at you with a menacing glare. "Ah, what are you doing out here so late?" The figure asked, with a masculine voice that had a rasp as if he had a constant cold. You stumbled back, but yet the figure came closer to you with a deep sinister grin embedded on their face. In the mysterious figure's hand, held a gun, that suddenly was pointed at your head. But before the figure could pull the trigger, they fell back, yowling with pain or perhaps annoyance. You looked behind you to see who it was, your eyes widen to see Great_Day who was holding a pistol and looked at you with a disappointed but yet worried look. The figure hissed, groaned, before managing to pull himself up and hold the gun towards Great. A shot rang in the air like a firework, and Great fell on the ground, his arm clenched around his side. You looked at the supreme leader who was now bleeding to death with fear, you looked around, but no figure was to be seen. You rushed over to his body and felt yourself shiver with terror. Blood seeped from out of his wound rapidly, and he didn't utter a single word. The only sound that came out of him, was his slow, unsteady rapid breathes. If you didn't find help now, he'd die, and you felt as though it'd be your fault. Benevolent_Day, you thought, I need to get him to Benevolent. You told yourself, as you managed to carry Great on your back, being careful not to cause more damage. You needed to get there fast, and quickly. The Supreme leader's life was in your grasp, and you had to save it.