"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 𝟩

The residence was empty, no sign of the operatives were insight. The lights flickered unusually as you kept searching around the residence. There was no one in sight, you looked out the windows but there was only darkness. Then the lights flickered once more before the residence was pitch black. You noticed an unfamiliar door in the distance that was lit up with an eerie grey light. You carefully approached the door and opened it, the room was dim, you saw two figures in the distance. One of them was on the ground and you could see the pile of blood under his body, you tried to take a step back and realized you couldn't move any part of your body, not even your own eyes as they kept locked onto the kneeled down figure. The figure turned his head around to stare at you with the same expression that the figure you had encountered and nearly killed Great_Day, had. The figure stood up and walked two steps near you slowly, then the figure rushed towards you but once he got close, darkness overwhelmed you and you were outside in the city during a dark, cold, and overall eerie night. You noticed that you were free to move and you did so, walking down the street that never seemed to end. You could see a figure off in the distance with a weak posture. As you approached closer, you noticed that it was Great_Day. "Great_Day!" You called out to him, he didn't respond which made you worried. "Great_Day?" You called out once again, he slowly turned to face you and you looked at him horrified. His face was completely blank and you could see the blood seeping from the gunshot wounds that rushed out rapidly, you tried to run towards him to help him, you couldn't move. You saw another you approach Great_Day, you watched as your copy held onto Great_Day before looking at you with the same face that Great had. Then they got up and ran away, letting Great_Day fall onto the ground as the blood covered the ground around. "You killed the supreme leader" a deep and menacing voice spoke behind you causing you to turn to see Macabre_Day standing there with a gun pointed at your head. He didn't say anything else and pulled the trigger. Your eyes remained open as you laid there on the ground while you saw the other operatives rushing towards the now-dead leader. They all kneeled down and stared at you with blank-faced expressions as they cried and screamed out. "Y/N, why?" They repeated the words over and over again and you cried out. "I didn't mean to!" They didn't seem to hear your calls as they called out louder and louder. You shot up from your bed, panting as you looked around the room. You jumped off your bed and opened the door, rushing out, you called out desperately. "RADIANT, UNSTABLE!?" You ran down the hall, looking everywhere. There was no one in sight, you started to worry before a voice called out. "Y/N, LOOK HERE!" You turned to see Unstable approaching you from behind the corner. "NIGHTMARE?" He asked and you nodded, Unstable frowned and patted you. "IT'S OKAY, YOU SAFE, YES?" You nodded once again. "Where's Radiant?" Unstable didn't respond for a moment and then he spoke up, slightly louder than usual. "HE WENT TO HOSPITAL, VISIT GREAT_DAY!" "Did he?" He rapidly nodded his head as he rushed off all of a sudden. You sighed, relieved that what just happened was all a nightmare, though you wished that the whole incident that happened last night was also just some messed up nightmare. When you arrived at the residence, Radiant_Day showed you to your room and you had a little bit of a hard time falling asleep before you eventually passed out. Radiant told you that he had locked the front door so that you wouldn't try to escape again. You didn't come out of your room, not for anything, you just laid there in your bed with your thoughts overwhelming you. You walked around the residence for a bit, looking out the window, it was cloudy but overall seemed like a nice day. Unstable rushed out again and handed you a cupcake. "CUPCAKE!" He called out and you smiled, thanking him as he ran off again. You ate the cupcake and smiled brightly, it was defiantly made by Benevolent_Day, he was an amazing baker and the food he made, especially his deserts were always absolutely delightful to have. Once you finished the cupcake, you smiled a little with happiness. The door opened and you saw Radiant_Day enter the residence, he looked at you and gave you a small smile. "Did you rest well, Y/N?~" You shook your head and the smile on his face grew a little smaller. "I'm sorry to hear that. Y/N, it seems that Macabre_Day is coming to visit tomorrow, so you'll be staying in your room for the day and I don't want you to make any noises." You looked at him worried and a little confused. "Why's that?" He looked at you, dead in the eyes, and smiled. "He'll kill you of course~"