"𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒜 𝒢𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒟𝒶𝓎" 𝒫𝓉. 𝟫

"Three days?" You looked at him with surprise and he just simply nodded. "Where will I sleep?" "In this room, with me, of course" you opened your mouth as you looked at him with disbelief, he spoke first. "Benevolent is bringing in an extra bed, so there's no need to worry about having to sleep next to me, Y/N. Not like I would want to, anyway" he grunted as he got up from the bed only for him to grunt even more in pain. "Great_Day, sir, shouldn't you rest?" "Don't call me sir" he grumbled, attempting to walk towards the door, only to stumble a little. You watched him, confused on why he was trying to leave. "Great_Day, where are you going?" "To get Benevolent, I don't want you to stand around, doing nothing for hours" he stopped in front of the door and looks at you. "I'm not doing this because I care, I'm just doing it so you don't look weird" he said and then turned back around. "Great_Day, why can't I just sit beside you?" "That sounds unusual" he said, squinting his eyes and you simply shook your head. "It doesn't, I'll just sit on the other side and you can sit on the other. It'll work, Great, I don't want you going out there, you're injured" Great_Day smiled. "Well, maybe if you weren't so impulsive, Y/N. I wouldn't be here!" "Thanks" you muttered and Great_Day simply just nodded. "But on a serious note, fine, I'll stay" you smiled, sitting down on the far edge of the bed, while he sat on the other side. "Great_Day, you're acting unusual, is something the matter?" "It's nothing to worry about, Y/N" he told you with a unsure smile. "Is it Macabre? No, wait, Horrid?" "Yes, it is Macabre..I'm highly concerned for your safety, Y/N. He's very stubborn when it comes to forgiving people for causing harm to his leader and with his violent nature, it's not a good combination, to say the least" he then grabbed you by the shoulders and looked straight into your eyes. "Do you promise that you will be safe?" "Yes" he shook you a little. "Do you?" "Yes!" You said a little louder, he smiled and then released you. He looked at the ground with worry and for some reason, you found yourself hugging him, in hopes that he will know that you were still here and that you weren't going anywhere. You notice him freezing up for a moment before finally relaxing and just letting you stay there. "Thanks, Y/N.." he patted you on the head and you smile back. The two of you sit there, filled with a new ease.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OHH SORRY THIS IS LATE KFSAOJASOFJSAOFJASOJFOSAJSFOAJSAOFJSAOFJAS

YEAA HFASIFSAJFS