C H A P T E R O N E

third person pov -

Chuuya is walking down the sidewalk to go to his first day work. He's on his phone. He was looking for directions because he had just moved to Yokohama and didn't know the city too well.

Flashback -

Chuuya's phone rings and he jumps. He picks it up and sees the person calling it from the hospital. His parents had gotten into a pretty bad car accident and weren't doing too well.

Hopefully they're showing signs of improvement.... Chuuya thought to himself. He hits the accept button and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello? Is this Nakahara Chuuya?"

"Yes. H-how are my parents?"

"I'm sorry to inform you that they passed away not too long ago. We tried everything we could, but their time came to an end.. You are welcome to come in anytime within the next 1-2 hours to say goodbye. Have a good-"

Chuuya drops his phone and his eyes widen.

D-dead? No no no no.. How? No.

"NOO!!"

He falls to the floor and starts sobbing.

— later (at hospital)

"Mom, Dad. I'm sorry that I wasn't here for your last hours. Rest in peace. I love you." Tears roll down his face as he holds his parents' hands.

"Chuuya? Visiting hours are up."

"O-ok.. Goodbye."

— a few days later

*Knock knock knock*

Chuuya runs to the front door.

"Nakahara Chuuya I presume?"

"Yes? Who are you?"

"The landlord. Since your parents are no longer with us, bills haven't been payed so you must find somewhere else to live in less than 60 days. Good day." The man handed Chuuya a folder that probably had all of the information he needed before he bowed and walked away.

As soon as he heard the information, he got out his phone and called his older sister, Kouyou.

"A-Ane-san..?" He sobbed.

"Chuuya..? What is it?" She sounded worried.

"Mom and Dad are dead, and I don't have anywhere to go. The landlord is kicking me out," He choked out. "Would it be possible for me to move in with you?"

"Chuuya, I'm sorry. I don't have any extra rooms in my apartment. I would let you if I could. What about your master? Can't you move in with him?"

"That's the problem!" Chuuya sobbed. "I haven't found him yet and I never will!"

"Oh, Chuuya.." Kouyou sighed. "How about this? I'll help you find somewhere cheap to live and I'll help you pay for it until you can find your master."

"O-ok.."

— a few days later

Chuuya had packed up all of his and his parents belongings. Kouyou had helped him find a nice apartment in Yokohama. It was near a coffee shop too. So he could work there so he could make money to buy food and furniture to survive.

He eventually moved in and started working.

"YOUCH- F$@:." (an: no bad words here >:[ )