C H A P T E R F I V E

"Hey," he said.

"H-hi.."

He moved to the side so I could walk in. We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch next to eachother. We turned and faced eachother.

"You said you wanted to talk in person?"

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"Talk."

"Uh- I.. Um-"

DAZAI POV:

Watching him fumble over his words is kind of cute. God he's pretty. As I watched him struggle trying to find something to say, only one thought crosses my mind.

His lips. They look so soft. I want to kiss him. I need to kiss him.

Without thinking, I grab his hand. He doesn't pull away. I look at him.

He's looking at me. Should I actually do this?

I take a shaky breath and start to move closer.

Is this a good idea?

My chest feels tight and I start to get butterflies in my stomach.

It suddenly hits me. What I'm about to do is dumb and I would be jeopardizing our potential friendship by doing this. I move back to where I was and take my hand off of his.

"Sorry," I said, "I was trying to put my hand down and I didn't notice yours there."

"O-oh," He muttered, "Okay."

His face looked red. Mine probably did too.

Shit. Why did I do that. I'm so stupid.

I pray that he didn't notice me leaning towards him.

"This is awkward," I heard him say.

"What?"

Shit.

"Oh. Did I say that out loud? My bad."

CHUUYA POV:

Was he about to kiss me? Why was he leaning in like that? Why is he so red? Was he seriously about to kiss ME? No, Chuuya. Bad kitten. Someone like that would not want to kiss you.

"This is awkward," I swear I was thinking this, but Dazai responded.

"What?"

Oh.

"Oh. Did I say that out loud? My bad."

Dazai nodded and so did I.

DAZAI POV:

I couldn't take it. I felt my heart beating so fast it could burst. Right out of my chest. But my chest felt too tight for it to be possible. My stomach was going insane. Like the butterflies in it were trying to escape.

All in a mere 3 seconds.

I pulled the short little kitty towards me, kissed him, and pushed him away.

He looked at me with wide eyes. I looked at him as well. He was bright red and I think I was too. I closed my eyes and prayed to die.

Suddenly, I felt his lips against mine again. His hands made their way to my cheeks. I gasped, but kissed him back. I put one hand on his waist and the other on the back of his head to push him closer. This lasted way longer than the first one and I didn't regret a single second of it.

Once we pulled away, we were even more red than before, but it wasn't as awkward.

"What does this mean.?" Chuuya asked. "Are you even my m-master..?"

"I'm not sure.." I said, trying to think of something. I prayed that I was his master because I love this boy so much. After a few seconds, I finally think of something. "Oh yeah! Kittens and masters have matching birthmarks or freckles."

"Oh yeah.."

"Do you have any freckles?"

"Not that I know of."

"Same. Ok... What about birthmarks..?"

He nodded and rolled up his sleeve to reveal a birthmark on his right elbow. I gasped. I rolled up the sleeve on my right arm and sure enough. The same exact birthmark was there.

CHUUYA POV:

I nearly started crying when I found out that the person I really liked was my master. My eyes began to form tears and I sat up on my knees. Then, I hugged Dazai as tight as I could.

"I can't believe it!" I exclaimed. "I thought I would never find my master!!" Dazai smiled at me and nodded. We hugged again until Dazai suggested something.

"Why don't we get to know each other more before actually doing anything. Since we just met and all."

"Sure.."

—--

Word Count : 685

—---

Super short chapter but i want the next part to be its own chapter!!

Posting a lot today loll

So close to 100 reads!!!!