Case #1: A Virtual Murder

[Intro 1]

Paris, France, 2022.

Carrie James: Are you sure you want to go back to Grimsborough, Vice Director Nadia? We can still talk about this.

Carrie James: I mean, I can't stop you. But, do you really want to?

Carrie James: Alright, alright, no more complaining. If that's what you want, I'll let you go. Let's go to the airport.

{At the airport...}
Carrie James: Alright, here we are. The airport.

Carrie James: Oh, and Nadia?

Carrie James: Promise we will be friends forever?

Carrie James: Sweet! If you ever come back to Paris, I'll be always waiting for you!

Carrie James: Farewell, Nadia, and don't forget about me, or everyone else!

----

[Intro 2]

New Grimsborough, USA, 2022.

Gloria Hayes: Oh come on, they should be around here somewhere...

Gloria Hayes: Ah! There you are, Vice Director Nadia! It's me, your old friend Gloria!

Gloria Hayes: You cannot almost recognize me? Well yeah, I admit that I've changed a little bit since you left...

Gloria Hayes: But let's not be messing around. I'm here to pick you up, Nadia, after I got news from Gauthier that you've decided to go back to Grimsborough.

Gloria Hayes: How do I know him? Well, let's just say we've met in Paris before...

Carter Hayes: Oh great, looks like I don't exist here.

Gloria Hayes: Right, sorry. Ahem, Nadia, I'm sure you remember my son, Carter? He sure grew up really fast! Can't you believe that he is now 17 years old?

Carter Hayes: Time sure flies fast, I can't believe that it's been four years since I first joined the space camp!

Gloria Hayes: Carter, we're not going to talk about how you messed things up.

Carter Hayes: Right... I messed things up there, but thankfully, we were all okay.

Carter Hayes: But we're not here for that, are we?

Gloria Hayes: Of course, now let me take you, Nadia, into the new future bestowed upon your eyes.

Carter Hayes: Drum roll, please.

Gloria Hayes: Nadia, the future you've never seen before. Welcome to New Grimsborough!

{Inside Gloria's car...}
Gloria Hayes: What is it, Nadia? Surprised by the Grimsborough now?

Gloria Hayes: Yeah, can't blame you there. So much things have changed since the last time you're leaving for the future. You know what I'm talking about, right?

Gloria Hayes: Well, let me tell you some of them. So as you know, with the demise of Otto Kessel and his neohuman army, this city was turning to a new leaf. Along with S.A.R.A, the new mayor Tristan Connor helped on rebuilding Grimsborough City step by step until it became like now.

Gloria Hayes: Here's the funny part. Mayor Connor gave the entire land of Grimsborough to all of the five founding families and then he didn't even do anything, just watch!