Case #2: Bending Over

[Intro]

Gloria Hayes: Good morning, Athaya. Wow, you're so early.

Gloria Hayes: I feel you, but thankfully, I have my own 'natural alarm', if you know what I mean.

Gloria Hayes: So how was the apartment? Did they give you bad service like before?

Gloria Hayes: That's a good thing to hear. At least they didn't give you some more miso soups as your breakfast.

Gloria Hayes: Anyways, we gotta be careful with-

Jack Archer: Did someone say Archer?

Gloria Hayes: Jack? What are you doing here?

Jack Archer: Ah, you know, on my way to get some classic Italian coffee...

Jack Archer: Anyways, Gloria, can I borrow Vice Director Athaya for a second? Chief Parker wants to talk with us.

Gloria Hayes: Oh, sure, why not? I'll have to drive Carter to school anyway. See you later, Athaya!

{In Chief Parker's office...}
Jack Archer: Hello, Ms. Parker. I've found what you asked me to find.

Diane Parker: Thank you so much, Jack. Now both of you, sit down.

Diane Parker: So, Yann told me that something crazy happens right now in APHID. With the FBI relocating their base there, New Grimsborough will be the next Tokyo of America.

Jack Archer: Wait, for real? I thought it's just another of those wind news!

Diane Parker: Well, it is real. Ray confirmed it. And people are celebrating in APHID right now.

Jack Archer: Way-

Diane Parker: Don't celebrate too fast. Ripley suspected that there is something fishy going on with this news, and we need to check it out.

Diane Parker: And luckily, we have a lead. Vice Director Athaya, from the last case, had found a thing that connected us with Carl Ackerman, FBI's best master detective.

Diane Parker: And he arranged a meeting for us at Fairview Spa & Gym. He's known as a man that's true to the time, so you better not be late.

Jack Archer: Oh, can I come with you, Athaya? I would love to meet this detective!

Jack Archer: Sweet! I'll wait for you at the car!

{At Fairview Spa & Gym...}
Jack Archer: Hey there, beautiful.

Receptionist: May I help you guys?

Jack Archer: Is there any reservation for Carl Ackerman?

Receptionist: Of course. Follow me.

{At the spa interiors...}
Receptionist: That's weird. He should be here not too long ago.

Jack Archer: No worries. We can look for him, so you don't have to. Come now, Athaya, show your skills!

{New Crime Scene!: Spa Interiors}

-----

[Chapter 1]

{Investigate: Spa Interiors}
Jack Archer: Oh my god...

Receptionist: What was that?

Jack Archer: Nothing! Right, Athaya?

Receptionist: Okay... I better get back to my desk. Customers are waiting!