Case #5 - The Heist: South Arcade

[Intro]

Diane Parker: Good evening, Fira! Just in time!

Diane Parker: A new detective has joined the Grimsborough PD fraction. Fira, this is Giselle Archibald Burns, or Giselle for short. She was reassigned from Vermont and will assist you in future cases!

Giselle A. Burns: Nice to meet you, Vice Director Fira. I've heard so many good things about you.

Giselle A. Burns: But now that we know each other...please don't talk to me often. I like being alone rather than being in a crowd. Jean knows that.

Diane Parker: Jean? How do you know her?

Giselle A. Burns: We are friends since high school. She's the only one who can approach me and leave in one piece.

Giselle A. Burns: Anyway, I will go back to my office now.

Diane Parker: Hey, don't be shy. You can talk with Vice Director Fira for the time being. You don't have to be so cold and heartless all the time.

Giselle A. Burns: Do I? Fira, what do you think? Do I look heartless to you?

Diane Parker: I'm not saying you are...I'm saying that you look like it.

Diane Parker: Give me a minute. Someone's calling me. Grimsborough PD?

---

Susan Benson: Diane! I need your rescue team to go to South Arcade, asap!

Diane Parker: Mrs. Benson, calm down! What happened?!

Susan Benson: One of my employees got locked up inside the arcade freezer! You need to get the poor kid out of there!

Diane Parker: Understood, Mrs. Benson. Hang in there!

---

Diane Parker: Giselle, call the rescue team to go to South Arcade! We have an emergency!

Giselle A. Burns: In the middle of the night?

Diane Parker: One of South Arcade employees got locked up inside a freezer! It's a life or death situation!

Giselle A. Burns: A life hanging by a thread? Okay, this one I can do! Fira, head over to the South Arcade and find Mrs. Benson! I'll follow you once I get the rescue team ready!

---

Susan Benson: Heeelp meee!

Fira: Mrs. Benson?! How did you end up there?!

Susan Benson: J-j-jussst heelp...

Fira: The door won't budge open! What should I do?!

Susan Benson: T-t-the...eeelectricaaal systeeem...

Fira: The electrical system? Oh, I see!

Fira: Now I wish Carl was here to help me out...but I'll try my best!

- Feature Unlocked!: Minigames -

-~-~-~-

Minigame 1 - Freezing Point

Description: Susan got trapped inside South Arcade's freezer room and is about to die from hypothermia, and the door can only be opened with electricity.

Instruction:
- Third-Person View - 360° Camera: Inspect the surroundings, find 8 electrical boxes, remove the correct cables from each electrical box and put them in the right sequence.
- First-Person View - Point And Click: Remove the correct cables and put them according to the right sequence.