Case #4: Down With Thorns

[Intro]
[Mode: Voice Interaction - Unlocked!]

Eduardo Ramirez: D4...

Eduardo Ramirez: A3! Checkmate, buddy!

David Jones: Dang it! I will get you next time, dude.

David Jones: Oh hey, Arif! Care for some chess?

Arif: Ah, maybe not. Chess isn't my thing.

Eduardo Ramirez: That sucks. Well, I'll go to the consultation office and challenge that Russian profiler. See you guys later!

David Jones: So what are you going to do now, Arif?

Arif: I don't know. What's on your mind?

David Jones: Hmm... I do have an idea.

David Jones: There's a newly opened aquatic center south from Benson Arcade District. Do you wanna go?

Arif: Aquatic center? I'm down!

David Jones: Splendid! Hop on the car, Arif, I'll drive!

---

David Jones: Arif... We might have a little problem...

David Jones: I... I think we've lost.

Arif: Oh man. Wait, do you have the GPS?

David Jones: Here.

Arif: I'll drive this time.

---

Arif: Here we are.

David Jones: Whoa! And it only took us less than fifteen minutes!

David Jones: Well, I guess we should go inside, should we?

---

Arif: Whoa! They weren't kidding when they said this place is huge!

David Jones: Believe it or not, this huge place was made by the Ackerman family-peace sign between the Bensons and the Ackermans themselves.

Arif: Peace sign?

David Jones: Didn't Gloria tell you?

David Jones: Oh, well, since Grimsborough is being divided, under Mayor Connor's command, a rule had been made. Citizens weren't allowed to travel to another district, except for the family itself.

David Jones: It made a chaos, and all of it was caused by the Ackerman family. So since then, the remaining four founding families including the Benson family made a red declaration. Or in short, war.

Arif: But it's 2021.

David Jones: Not that kind of "war". All four founding families, with Mayor Connor's warrant, had declared a warning diploma against the Ackerman family. You know why, because the Ackerman's land is bigger than the other lands, and that district becomes the most crowded until now.

David Jones: But instead of scared, the Ackerman fought back with a stronger warning diploma against the four founding families, and that's when that strict rule came in. Traveling to other family districts were not allowed. So I guess this place is their shape of apology.

Arif: Why are there so many pieces of information that I don't know about?

David Jones: Honestly, I don't think that was accidental. All founding families were good friends. I don't know about now, but since Mayor's death, it's like all families were starting to control their lands independently.