Entertain Me

⚠Disclaimer

This was inspired by someone's fan fiction! And I really loved it

Some of these ideas are not mine! Characters are not also mine!

And some characters might act differently than the novel.

Enjoy💞

🌚

Panic.

Fear.

Horror.

Despair.

A lot has died from the sudden attack an unknown individual did, leaving them with a fatal blow, building were destroyed a lot were injured severely and many did not make it.

This was the first "hello" of the unknown organization that would wreck havoc in public from now on.

Maybe he should have arrived earlier, maybe then he could have save a lot more people.

The black haired "teen" thought to himself.

Everything was a mess as the king tried to assure the citizens and the nobles that the culprit who had done this shall be caught and shall receive a very heavy punishment.

Unbeknownst to them they would never be able to, and much more trouble and destruction will come to their path.

Back in the henituse territory where a lying red head lies his beat up self. Recuperating. He finally woke up with a severe headache.

He groans and gently touched where the pain had felt. He looks around his room and tried to remember what had happened on that fateful day.

"... "

When he got the memory he was looking for he sighed and frowned when the terrible pain came back.

'I guess I let my emotions get the best of me... '

The teen thought as he tried to stand up and go towards the bathroom to wash his face.

"... "

What he saw in the mirror was a scar on his forehead.

"... "

He frowns and then went on to wash his gorgeous face, the scar wasn't that big... He can cover it up with his hair.

Getting out of the bathroom he saw the butler hans was already inside his room.

"... Where's Ron?"

The butler Ron should have been the one to check on him, Hans strange demeener when he avoided the young teens eyes was his answer.

"Ahh.. You see young master... He... "

"Left"

He finished what the Boy with carrot hair was about to say.

"... Ahhh yes.. "

"... "

Cale looked down, he should have expected it... He should have seen it coming... After all, the people he loved would leave him in the end.

Those warm gazes(Deruth), and cold yet warm hands(Ron) was bound to disappear from his side.

He clenched his fist, the butler with carrot hair took a step back in fear.

"Get out"

"Yes of course!"

Cale went beside his bed and sat, He's all alone... Yet again... Well he shouldn't be shocked at all.