SURVIVE 6

And im back again, miss me? ;)

anyway before we proceed everyone some of you might know i have a few stories i haven't updated yet.

I was thinking of updating one of them soon on let's say... Friday? im not sure i might be busy that day.

So i just want you to comment the atomic symbol of Neon! in the tittles im thinking of updating if the story tittle of the story you want me to update isn't here then just comment the name here and i will think of it.

>The prince's royal pet

>Wanderer

>How to be a God

^-^

---------------------------------

When flying around Cale finally found the car he was looking for the bad news was that it was surrounded by a bunch of zombies and he couldn't just fire aimlessly at them with the explosives in his hand what if the car explodes as well?!

Cale was worrying about what he would do and what would be the better course of action whether to fight these powered zombies of just cause a destruction from a far in order to distract them while he takes the car.

The answer was obvious ofcourse but the action also had a downside, he doesn't know if these zombies acquired a the power of speed.

While he was going through plans in his mind, there was a different dilemma happening somewhere else.

--------------------------

"what kind of trouble is he bringing to himself now?" Bud sighs and shakes his head as if he was the most responsible person in the world.

"Tsk, tsk young master is really a trouble magnet" (13)

"Says you?" (15) arched an eyebrow and shakes his head.

"Kindly close that mouth of yours Bud you look pathetic" Glenn eyed Bud with disgust.

Bud let out a dramatic hurt gasp and clenched his chest. "why would you say such a thing glenn!!!"

----------------------------

As the zombie crawled towards the door it pounded its way in trying to open the closed door with force.

it scratched and bashed its head into the door desperately trying to get in, coupled with the screech and groan it produces whenever it bashed its head made the occupants inside shiver in fear.

--------------------------

"that...isn't that...." Rosalyn couldn't hide her horror once she notices the familiarity of the area the zombie was trying to get in.

-----------------------------

Eun could hear the loud screeching of claws and grunts of the zombie trying to get in from outside.

she fears that if the door gives out the worse would happen, and her journey would end here.

she tightened her grip on the baby carrier strapped on her carrying Noah, the little brother she never dreamed of yet was blessed enough to have.

she hid behind the table there place wasn't such a good hiding spot yet it was the only one big enough to fit the two of them in a room.

the door kept banging and horrid sounds from behind kept getting louder.

-----------------------------

"No! the children!" Tasha let out a shout, she shook fearing the worse that could happen to the children.