SURVIVE (5.1)

Hai im back 🤸‍♀️💃

Cale could hear the screaming from outside the chief's place.

"Great now zombies have some sort of magical power, how am i supposed to survive for a week now"

And he couldn't help but want to kill himself right now.

-----------------------------------------------------

"I can see why he would want to kill himself" (1)

"Shouldn't it be unfair and just make the zombies weaker?" (3)

"Then no powers? Since it's unfair, humans also doesn't get the upper hand" (2)

"Thats just circling its way back to being fair since zombies are now weaker and humans wouldn't have powers for their upper hand" (1)

Meanwhile the henituse family almost had a heart attack when they saw how many zombies fell from the sky.

"Can't it be another person?! Why does .y son have to endure this!"

Deruth says clenching his fist, he was worried about his first borns safety and survival.

"Shouldn't someone help hyungnim?! Atleast give him something to protect himself from those monsters"

Basen says he was worried about his older Brothers safety and life. He did not forget about how it's was stated that if he died in one of the "game" or "scenario" presented he would die in real time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Cale looked towards the door where the red haired chief ran out to save people from outside who were most likely being chewed up by the monsters outside. He then looked at the two kids who were with him, he was glad he didn't leave them inside the car and told them to wait for him.

Eun who knew what was going on from outside because of the screams held Cale's shirt tightly as she shakes in fear, although she didn't want Cale to notice.

She had to be tough so that she wouldn't be a burden to cale and so that she could protect the little star she held in her arms.

Cale noticed her shaking and smiled gently down at her as he patted her head, ofcourse Eun was only 12 years old she was still a child.

"Eun, can you protect little noah for me? Just stay here and hide"

Eun flinched and clenched on Cale's shirt tighter she then looked up to him.

"Mister what are you going to do?.."

She frowned and spoke in a sturdy tone.

"Dont do anything stupid mister, stay still"

Her grip tightened and Cale stared at her offended.

'i don't do stupid things'

"Eun i dont-"

"Shut up mister my statement still stands"

-----------------------------------------------------

"I still don't know who the adult is between the two of them" (5)

"See that (14)? That's my child's child" (13) says proudly

"Huh?"(14)

"Im woth the little girl, young master doesn't look like it but he seems like the person who does stupid things" Tasha stated and was followed by Alberu's nodding.

"Im starting to wonder why Young master pretended to be trash" Rosalyn questioned but it was never answered.

"If it was me, i think I'd do it for my family" Lock says as he joins the discussion.