SURVIVE (5)

After that yet again needed break, the screen once again lit up showing Cale doing his daily drives just normally killing zombies by driving over them and squashing their heads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun who was looking outside bored, Cale was yet again driving while singing ---although Eun can't complain his singing voice was very calming, despite that he often sings rap songs--- and their little angel Noah was sleeping peacefully despite all the noises Cale made the baby was a very heavy sleeper.

"Mr. are we going to one of the safe zones?"

Cale stopd his singing briefly and answers Eun, "yes, do you not wanna go? i mean we could do that, driving around in this thing is also pretty fun"

Cale says as he looks in the rear view mirror trying to see the emotion Eun would show in her face, Eun slowly shakes her head.

"No im fine with whatever Mr wants, plus noah would be able to rest peacefully"

Cale smiles softly in Eun's answer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"aw such a kind older sister!' Litana says as she coed.

"This little one is surely going to grow up excellently" Ron says as he smiles benignly, his son beacrox would agree but he was quite worried that Cale would teach the child something unsanitary like getting rid of a dead body, i dont know how he came up with that situation in his mind.

Hans was very proud of Cale for taking care of two kids he knows just how hard it is, The kids were also very obedient so i guess that was what made it easy.

"(7) is something wrong?" (9)

(7) was frowning looking at the yet again alive constellation message board, there were a few restrictions yes but it was getting messy over his message board, the constellations did not have the freedom to just text what they wanted to in the <comment section> anymore and had to directly <message> the system manager {AUTHOR} in order to pass on their message to the person they wanted to message to.

"no its just that, two weird constellations are referring to me as their child" (7)

"oh~ interesting"(9)

"indeed try to ask them something!"(8)

"yeah! lets see if they'll give it to you"(10)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you dont like the place were going to, you'll need to tell me and we will leave immediately"

eun nods as she smiles, They headed towards their destination, the supposed safe space where there were less zombies roaming around and a human town bustling.

they drives for a few more hours before they reached a big large gate with the walls building up going as tall as tress that reaches the heavens, a couple of guards spotted them approaching and cautiously went close to them carrying heavy rifles.

"Identify yourself!"

cale raised two of his hands after he roled down the window, "Uh hi... we are a family of survivors and we wanted to know if we could get inside?"

The guards looks towards the young pale red haired guy on the drivers seat and the two children on the backseat, they didn't look suspicious infact they look weak therefore he deemed them harmless and permitted them to go inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"thinking that the enemy is weak is really a dumb move" elishneh commented, it has been a few chapters ever since that nanny incident and this was the first time she spoke.