SURVIVE (3)

ALRIGHT IT SHALL BE A BOY NAMED NOAH!

LET US CONTINUE
___----____----___---____---__--__--__---___---___--

The others had a good break as the screen lit up once again. But this time a different person came into view.

"Huh? Who's that?"

Tasha says, Alberu and choi-han also seemed confused.

"Aren't we supposed to watch young master cale?" Lady Amiru says confused and worried about where cale was.

"Excuse me! Who is this aren't we supposed to watch cale?"

Deruth says as he tried to get an answer out of the system. But the system only said.

[Please refrain from further asking more questions and look at the screen]

Without any choice, the people who were curious could only look at the screen hoping to find an answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The screen showed a child as she ran away from the monsters that were chasing her as fast as she could, when she looked back she saw the faces of the people she once cherished greatly. The people who made her.

Her parents

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my...."

Rosalyn gasp

"So the virus got to her parents..."

Alberu sadly says as she could feel the helplessness the child was feeling.

"How cruel..."

Tasha frowns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl could only ran faster as the monsters were almost catching up to her.

Her parents had sacrificed their selves just for her to survive, so she should do her best to survive in this world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dont you guys notice something wrong?" (1)

"About what?"(2)

"Yeah...i noticed it earlier as well" (3)

Adin who was sitting on his comfortable couch frowns as well, Valentino who also saw what was wrong was nervously worrying for cale.

White star frowns and so did dragon halfblood.

There was something wrong about the video they were looking at, something that wasn't there before had shown.

And it was not the girl.

"Mmm... aren't the monsters much faster now?" Bud was the one who said it.

The monster that didn't know how to run was chasing the girl with all their might.

"Oh shit-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl had slipped from the wet road that she was running on, horror was seen on her face as she saw the monsters that were once her parents acted to lunge towards her.