Chapter 46

Louis's POV

I walked down the hall by the room where they kept the new born babies. Other fathers were glancing at their children. My mum gave me a big hug. "You did great in there Louis, I'm very proud of you. You didn't even faint!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "His a tiny one Mum," I put my hand up against the glass, being so close to my baby boy but can't touch him. "He will be all right Louis he is actually a perfect size. I better go tell your sisters the news, they are all in the waiting room!" My Mum hurried out to the waiting room and I decided to go and see Beth.

"Hey Baby girl how are you doing?" I went to go sit down next to her. "Just so tired." Beth rested her head on the pillow. "How's our baby boy doing." Beth asking smiling.

"They are thinking about bringing him in with us for the couple of days that we are here." I said and brushed some hair off of her face. "That sounds great Lou. Wake me up when he gets here. I'm really tired." Beth closed her eyes once again and quickly drifted off to sleep. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I wanted to make sure that I was awake for when Kai came to the room.

5 hours later

Beth's pov

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. "Here he is!" The nurse said wheeling Kai in with a crib ready to go. I smiled. Lou got up and grabbed the cart. "Babe do you want he to put him right by you?" Louis asked picking up our baby boy. "Yes please Lou Cnut do you think that I could hold him?" I outstretched my arms waiting to hold my baby boy.

"Here you go baby," Louis handed me Kai. "Hi baby boy, how are you?" I touched my finger to his nose and smiled when he looked up at me. "I'm so happy you are here," I smiled and snuggled him in my arms. The nurse came in and quietly shut the door. "Hello Mr and mrs Tomlinson and baby Kai. I think that he is hungry, Beth do you want to breast feed him?" She asked walking up next to me. "I guess I will," I pulled down my shirt and held Kai to my chest. He latched on and I jumped. "you get used to the feeling," the nurse assured me. I stroked his head and kissed his forehead.

2 hours later

I woke up to the sound of Kai crying."i got him love," Louis said walking over to Kai's crib. "Hey buddy don't cry, I'm right here," Louis picked up Kai and cradled him in his arms. He walked around the room. "It's really late Kai, you should be sleeping now. Not crying, Louis kissed his forehead and rocked him so more. "Shhhhhh," Louis said to him. "Do you want daddy to sing a song?" He started to hum and started to sing what makes you beautiful softly. I could see that Kai was staring at Louis with his big eyes. His eyes slowly started to shut and Louis walked to the cradle slowly trying not to wake him. He set Kai down and sighed. "You did good lou," I said grabbing his hand comforting him. "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice with my sisters," he laughed. "That song almost put me to sleep," I said yawning. "Just sleep baby girl. You need the rest to stay strong." Louis kissed my forehead and sat down on the couch. I'm so glad that Louis can take care of Kai if I'm busy. I smiled at the thought of the two boys bonding together.

-----

-----

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter it's hard because I have exams coming up!! Sorry I'll update after school!!!

Ddog231D