Chapter 35

Beth's POV

Lou slowly pulled me over on top of him. He kissed me slowly. Passion in his eyes, I could tell he wanted this. When I told him I was pregnant he was so happy. And I knew with the baby gone something in the two of us broke. My hands traveled up and down Louis back. I had already taken off his shirt and he was still unbuttoning mine. His head dove into my neck and he placed soft passionate kisses along my collarbone.

He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. His hands were on either side of my face steading him. His lips found the soft spot right behind my ears and I moaned. I could tell he was chuckling and I felt him smile against my skin. I tugged at the hem of his pants signaling that I wanted them off.

We slowly made love. This time it was all the pain and love. He was slow and passionate. He was kissing my softly. I whimpered at the pain. He kissed away the tears. "I love you baby girl I do and I want and family with you." he said while thrusting into me. I gripped his fore arm and gave it a squeeze. He understood that I felt the same way. The night continued in complete bliss.

I knew lou was gone because he was at his moms. And I quickly went to my underwear drawer. That's where I hid the extra tests. Today was Lou's birthday. He was turning 21 today and the present that I really wanted to give him the news that I was pregnant. I just hoped that I was. I headed to the bathroom and took the test

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. Please tell your friends that have wattpad to read this story!! Please and thanks. Love you all!!