Chapter 4

Louis and I have been talking for days and now it was time for me to go see their show in Ireland.

Louis- hey u almost ready be there in 10

Yeah I can't wait!

------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later

*knock knock*

"coming!" i yelled i grabbed my over night bag and ran to the door. when i opened the door i was greeted by a very smily Louis. He grabbed my bag and hooked arms with me and we skipped to the car. He was always so happy with me, and i loved it! " Are you ready!" Louis said "Yes!" I scream we drove to the airport and the flashes of cameras started "shit" Louis said under his breath. I squezzed his hand for reasurence. He looked at me and we continued to walk towards the door. We finally went through everything and got on the plane. Of course I was sitting next to Louis, i sat by the window and he sat next to me. the whole ride louis and i put headphones in and listened to music together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally got to the hotel. But Louis had to get ready for sound check. He gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek and they went to do his hair and outfit for the show. As they were doing his hair i stood in the door way and he was making faces at me. I couldn't help but snicker. Finally he was done and they went to do sound check. "You must be Elizabeth!" I turned around to see Harry Styles. "Yeh that would be me." i said "Ohh ur the girl that Louis can't shut up about!" Niall said Louis came off and stood next to me "sorry that they are just being assholes!" Louis said.

They got back to doing sound checks and fan girls started to pour in. Louis walked up next to me again " you can take your seat in the crowd we are almost ready to start." "ok" i walked down and Louis got me a really good seat! i As in the front row!!! Some girls were around me but i didn't care. They all came out while singing Up All Night. Louis came out and he gave me a wink. Half of the girls thought they he was winking at them so they swooned. I laughed to myself knowing that it was only mean't for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* after the show*

"You guys did awesome!!" i said to them after the show ended. "thanks!" they all said at the same time. The body guards said that we had to go since the girls were going crazy! We all left and louis put his arms around me to protect me from the flashes of camera. we got in the SUV and drove to the hotel. Louis walked into an empty hotel room. " I hope you don't mind but i said that you and I would be able to sleep in one room." Louis said i smirked at him "As long as You don't try anything Tommo!" i replied. He just smirked and walked away. God why was he so hot. I quickly got changed into a shirt and shorts. i jumped on the bed and turned on the tv. Louis came in from the bathroom with only shorts on. My eyes looked him up and down. "Why don't you just take a picture it will last longer." Louis said with a smirk. He climbed on the bed and I shut off the TV. Louis was on one side of the bed. I just couldn't take it anymore. I turned so i could face Louis. He was already facing me. "something on your mind?" Louis asked with a confused face. "yes, there is, Louis we have gotten to know each other very well and i can't stand not being with you, i know it has only been a few weeks but to me i feel like i have known you forever. All i do is think about you and it hurts when your not mine. I know-" i was cut off by Louis kissing me. It was like the kiss we had on the field weeks ago, It ment something this time. One of his hands rested on my hip while the other was resting on my cheek. We both pulled away "Beth will you be my girlfriend?" Louis said and he pulled me in for another kiss. "yes" i breathed out. Louis and i fell alseep facing each other with our foreheads resting on eachother as we fell alseep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Okay guys tell me how you liked it with comments below and don't forget to vote!!! love ya!